Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Prettiest Natural Looking WG  (Read 8531 times)

Offline rockinghut

I don't punt too often, but over time I have racked up a fair few notches on the belt with a variety of women. One thing I have noticed recently, is that the wg's i've seen seem to be getting more fake and pumped up than before. My last visit was the same, where I was met with a tattooed, duck lipped, bottle blonde with blown up tits and scars to boot. I'm sure this is right up some peoples alley, but for me I like the more natural looking women. The only recent exception to this has been the delightful Nikki Chan, but I like to try and diversify where possible  :D

So is there any decent recommendations for any good wg's who are naturally gorgeous, and preferably aren't covered in tattoos etc?

Offline LLPunting

I don't punt too often, but over time I have racked up a fair few notches on the belt with a variety of women. One thing I have noticed recently, is that the wg's i've seen seem to be getting more fake and pumped up than before. My last visit was the same, where I was met with a tattooed, duck lipped, bottle blonde with blown up tits and scars to boot. I'm sure this is right up some peoples alley, but for me I like the more natural looking women. The only recent exception to this has been the delightful Nikki Chan, but I like to try and diversify where possible  :D

So is there any decent recommendations for any good wg's who are naturally gorgeous, and preferably aren't covered in tattoos etc?

If you're not into the artificial look why did you visit an SP with those attributes?

There are plenty of all natural SPs around you just need to do the research based on your own parameters, including those which make a woman attractive to you which won't be shared by everyone else here.

Offline Romney

From the ones I've seen, these might be worth considering:

External Link/Members Only

None of them have had any work done on them, as far as I could tell, except for maybe a few tatoos (which weren't too OTT).  Of course, as LLP says, beauty is in the eye of the beholder so you may not find any of them attractive, but I did....
« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 11:14:48 am by Romney »

Offline david25

External Link/Members Only only had a belly piercing, I have carefully checked her entire body!

NotThePrimeMinister

Race?
Minimum height?
Price?
Other preferences?

Offline joe diddley

From the ones I've seen, these might be worth considering:

None of them have had any work done on them, as far as I could tell, except for maybe a few tatoos (which weren't too OTT).  Of course, as LLP says, beauty is in the eye of the beholder so you may not find any of them attractive, but I did....

The first of those is a top punt, I can assure you. The fourth is also supposedly one of the very best in town and I've been meaning to try and book her for some time now. Good service with these suggestions on top of pretty faces.

Offline rockinghut

Race?
Minimum height?
Price?
Other preferences?

Not really bothered about race, but typically prefer olive skinned brunettes where I have the chance. I'm really after someone relatively young (early 20's), gym fit and good looking. In my experience that seems to be asking a lot, since the WG's i've seen so far don't come close, but surely there must be some out there. PReferbally price would be up to £200p/h but willing to spend more if needed.

Offline rockinghut

External Link/Members Only only had a belly piercing, I have carefully checked her entire body!

Looks like she has taken all photo's down though, so no way to tell what her looks are like unfortunately.

Offline peter jb

Someone else will post link , but Michelle Independent  has good reviews and looks naturally beautiful.

NotThePrimeMinister

Gabriella of Max Angels was hot, pretty, naturally busty and a great shag.
She now works part time as an indie: External Link/Members Only

If you're into black girls, I think Bree in Shoreditch is, like Gabi, hot, pretty, naturally busty and a great shag, but bloody expensive at £300.

English Anabella is mixed race, tall, pretty, small boobs. My experience with her reviewed here, was a bit meh but good value for money. She ended up on many people's black list after the recent "Anabellagate" (see recent discussion).

Mimifawn is black. I have not seen her but she has a couple of good reviews. She shows her face and seems pretty and slender but with less boobs than myself! :)

Emily Creme Brulee is white, natural and well reviewed. I haven't seen her.

Offline petercamford

A French cracker. Really pretty, large breasts all natural,  friendly with a sexy accent, and open minded too !
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 09:53:51 pm by petercamford »

Offline PLeisure

A French cracker. Really pretty, large breasts all natural,  friendly with a sexy accent, and open minded too !
As she's registered in the last few months, your review would be appreciated  :hi:

Offline Dicky

Looks like she has taken all photo's down though, so no way to tell what her looks are like unfortunately.

She is not pretty and is quite fat tbh. All natural though

Offline petercamford

As she's registered in the last few months, your review would be appreciated  :hi:

I haven't been I client but have been introduced to her. So I am able to comment on her appearance ( which I thought was genuinely stunning) but not her service level. The  OP was asking after girls who looked good
« Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 07:52:55 am by petercamford »

Offline david25

Yes, but there are 100+ reviews to read and get some understanding. Its *very* subjective but I think she is very natural and not "fat". Let us know if you are only looking catwalk models.

Otherwise, other posters are posting AW links with pics.

Offline boardyhell

emily creme is very pretty ,great body,in fact great everything

Offline LLPunting

Would also appreciate confirmation that all likes are included in the hourly rate or what extras are charged for which services.   :drinks:

Offline petercamford

Would also appreciate confirmation that all likes are included in the hourly rate or what extras are charged for which services.   :drinks:

As I said before I have not been a client so I can't be sure. You could ask her ! I would guess from what is written in her profile that if she does it then it is included. But best enquire !

Offline jsparky

Someone else will post link , but Michelle Independent  has good reviews and looks naturally beautiful.

There you go, I agree, she is one of the most natural beauty who offer GFE.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Billy no mates

I emailed her a polite message on AW last week. ‘read’ but no response, so I would already assume flakey.

Offline king tarzan

For myself not in any particular order

Thaisa
Lyric
Lovely dyana
Amazing cristal/hot cristal 4 u
Naomi ( mixed race)
Alana 69

All HOTTIE SUPER HONEYS..

looked like they missed the coach to the miss world candidates centre...
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline whats that noise

Do you have any links Tarzan? Can’t seem to find them on AW. Thanks

Offline king tarzan

Do you have any links Tarzan? Can’t seem to find them on AW. Thanks

I have reviewed them..

Amazing cristal /hot cristal 4 u gone
Naomi was agency about 15 years back
Lovely dyana and lyric gone..

I have reviewed them.. you can see there pictures..

Another 1 I forgot was belladonna. . The brazilan hottie super honey. ..

Offline king tarzan

I have reviewed them..

Amazing cristal /hot cristal 4 u gone
Naomi was agency about 15 years back
Lovely dyana and lyric gone..

Another 1 I forgot to mention wss was belladonna. . The brazilan hottie super honey. ..
Also Shakira spitting image of Eva Longoria from a brothel..
Going back years. .

No idea what there doing now, but hopefully they are doing good..

I remember them..so molten lava hot stunning!!

Offline horny_hunk

It wont let me see your reviews.. and are there any that are still working?
Banned reason: No reviews in 4 years and failing to reply to a Mod when questioned
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline king tarzan

It wont let me see your reviews.. and are there any that are still working?

Nope ... gone ... but pictures of them are on my reviews

Offline Kingtutu

Can anymore recommend any Natural WG for me in the City. I am new to punting and looking for a cheeky lunch break this week.

NotThePrimeMinister

Well, Kingtutu, Emily Creme Brulee is in Aldgate, and Bree is in Shoreditch. Both have been mentioned on this thread. Whereabout in the city would be your best hunting ground? I saw a black Naomi (reviewed here) closer to Holborn but didn't like her.
Have you done an AW search 1 mile from your postcode?

Offline king tarzan

Well, Kingtutu, Emily Creme Brulee is in Aldgate, and Bree is in Shoreditch. Both have been mentioned on this thread. Whereabout in the city would be your best hunting ground? I saw a black Naomi (reviewed here) closer to Holborn but didn't like her.
Have you done an AW search 1 mile from your postcode?

Emily cteme brulee is definitely a hottie but certainly wouldn't be in my top 10 dips. ( paid obviously )

Offline Kingtutu

Emily cteme brulee is definitely a hottie but certainly wouldn't be in my top 10 dips. ( paid obviously )
Not particularly into polish girls. I am looking for clean young mixed race or black girl. I have seen some profiles on aw but would like a recommendation.

Offline Waterhouse

Ellie Rose get's my vote here. A clear winner by a mile in my book.   :hi:

Offline tantraman

Hey rockinghut :hi:

You've got me looking through my back catalogue of reviews (which is always fun ;)) ... and I've picked out my Top 3 most naturally beautiful WGs ...

Blondie Sonja
Hidden Image/Members Only
External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

Ginger Angelica

Mayaa25

It would appear that Sonja and Angelica have been AWOL for a while now, whereas Mayaa is still around in central London. Now that I've been reminded of Mayaa, I think I might have to revisit soon.

:drinks:
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 03:12:27 pm by tantraman »

Offline boardyhell

Offline rockinghut

Cheers TantraMan, I remember being tempted by Ginger Angelica previously, but never got the chance to meet her. Looks like I missed the opportunity unfortunately.

Mayaa25 looks pretty hot, I will add her to the wishlist :)

Offline Waterhouse

Offline rockinghut

There are quite a few positive reviews that corroborate her looks : https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=211541.msg2150666#msg2150666

I'll definitely line this one up for her return as I can imagine her prices going north as she picks up in popularity.

Offline king tarzan

There are quite a few positive reviews that corroborate her looks : https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=211541.msg2150666#msg2150666

I'll definitely line this one up for her return as I can imagine her prices going north as she picks up in popularity.

price won't rise (much).. because of very average service..