Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexyhanaxxx Fawdon  (Read 1755 times)

24 review(s) for Sexycherryxxx (19 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Piloterror

External Link/Members Only

Had a disappointing 1 hour afternoon meet with Hana.
Arrangements initially by telephone, texted back with postcode and address in Fawdon, just off the A1. Phoned again on arrival and was given instructions on the colour of entrance door to use and the apartment number which was several flights of stairs up.
The venue was clean and tidy with off road parking. No problems with nosy neighbours at the time of day for my booking.
Knocked on door and after a minute or so it opens with Hana hiding behind in bra, pants and dressing gown. Her first words were "you pay now", then I'm ordered to go upstairs and take my clothes off. (First alarm bell started tinkling)
Hana follows me up after what seemed like ages but was probably only a few minutes later.

She removes her clothes and bruskly askes "oral with or without", I choose without and she starts with the wipes, and more wipes, and yet more wipes and eventually gets down to business, which to be fair wasn't bad, I've had worse, but I've also had a lot better.
I started to play gently with her nipples but got a sharp rebuke, saying it hurts, don't touch. After 10 minutes of oral, I pulled her closer to try a bit of FK, but no, she doesn't do kissing although it's on her likes. So I started playing with her clit and gently inserted a freshly trimmed digit which got a Yelp and she reached for a bottle of lube which she dolloped on my fingers. Then I was allowed to finger her.

I tried to engage in a bit of conversation such as which part of Thailand are you from, how long have you been in England etc. These efforts each produced a single syllable reply.  By this time her lack of enthusiasm, no that's wrong, her total lack of interest, meant that i wanted to be out of there and by this point, the little fella wasn't showing much enthusiasm either.  Tried a bit of doggy, but I was more interested in looking at my watch to see how much time I still had, so gave up on that and she got some oil and started a HJ while I frigged her off.  She did make a few moaning noises which in other circumstances I would have thought genuine, but in this case it was just good acting. Anyway I came and so did the tissues again and again.

Still had half an hour left so thought I'd try her massage, which was just as bad as Edd had already reported in a previous review, more a push and shove with a few light punches thrown in for good measure. After 15 minutes of the "massage", she gets up and says finished. I was actually glad to be leaving a 1 hour booking after 45 minutes. Got dressed and was back in the car with 10 minutes still left.

To sum up, Hana is a quite pretty, petite 25 year old girl with a nice body (starting to get a little tum on her but it wasn't off putting), nice firm medium sized breasts with firm nipples which I could tell were getting responsive before the "don't touch".  The venue was also perfectly acceptable with good parking.  That's were the good bit ends, all spoilt by her cold, disinterested attitude, lack of kissing and complaining about touching nipples. When she did issue orders, all I could think of was Sar Major!
I considered a Neutral, but as I wrote this, I realised that for me, it has to be a very definite Negative.

Online waynekerr600

Thanks for posting. Would agree negative. Negative enough for me to end my interest in booking her.

Offline Moresomes

all I could think of was Sar Major!

Thanks for the review. Was on my hot list, but now off it.

Must have been a bad punt if you had to fantasise about S-M.  :scare:

Piloterror

Thanks for the review. Was on my hot list, but now off it.

Must have been a bad punt if you had to fantasise about S-M.  :scare:
Yes, it wasn't the best of punts, on reflection I'd have been better off watching re-runs of The Army Game. If I have any nightmares, they will probably be about huge snakes, in army uniform spitting venom.👻 

I forgot to mention that Hana was not my first choice on the day.  I tried Charlotte of Gracies Girls, but her only availability was a bit late for me. Second try was Fongbeer, but didnt get an answer after calling twice.  I've had a bad run with Asian SP's lately, I think I'll try some homegrown ones next.🙎

Online waynekerr600

If I have any nightmares, they will probably be about huge snakes, in army uniform spitting venom.👻 

You know wor Sarge well then?

Offline Sar-Major

I'd have been better off watching re-runs of The Army Game.

If I have any nightmares, they will probably be about huge snakes, in army uniform spitting venom.👻 

I'm definitely getting worried about you "Army Air Corps" types  :scare: :scare: :scare:

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Piloterror

I'm definitely getting worried about you "Army Air Corps" types  :scare: :scare: :scare:

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Don't worry SM, it could be worse, might have been the Navy ⚓️🚣

Offline Sar-Major

Don't worry SM, it could be worse, might have been the Navy ⚓️🚣

Ahhh....... The "Golden Rivet Boys"........................  :P   :D :D :D :D

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline Benja73

I have been tempted in the past to see Hanna as I do like Thai girls.

Seem to lack any passion though, unless anyone can recommend one that does perform with passion?

davel69

The baby wipes spoilt it for me

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
The baby wipes spoilt it for me

If you'd done a review it could've saved the OP from wasting his money. That's the whole idea of the site. 

Online waynekerr600

If you'd done a review it could've saved the OP from wasting his money. That's the whole idea of the site.

+1

Offline Sar-Major

Offline Mansell

+3  :dash: :dash: