Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Smiley Sindy - Fulham Broadway  (Read 23181 times)

80 review(s) for Smiley Sindy (71 positive, 8 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline titanph

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Fairly new to reviews, so apologies if it drags on like some i've seen.

Booked same day and she told me what time she was available, I ended up running a bit late but that was no problem for her at all. As soon as I walked in she was wearing very sexy white lingerie (perfect milf figure - pictures both do and do not do justice, looks better in some and worse in some).

Only negative, she asked me how old I was, I look very young indeed and didn't take much offence as i've punted 4 times and been asked this 4 times, but still i'm waiting for one not to ask me. After this we got the paperwork done and she offered me a drink (juice, beer, wine, sweets all available). She left and came back and we got straight down to it, general kissing which lead to DFK.

We then laid down and she gave me the best OWO, slight hand mainly mouth with amazing deepthroat, not all the way down but sufficient. Then we 69'd and she came within a few minutes (most likely fake, but all part of the experience). She then finished me off with CIM. After this she ran her fingers across my body until I was ready for round 2. I have to say this is the most relaxed i've ever felt with a WG, she talked to me about football, politics, the area, myself, herself, and what happened at southfields. If this was a ploy to reduce our time having sex then she did incredibly well.

After a little more OWO, we got to it, her on top (cowgirl and reverse cowgirl). She changed condom after the first one got a little dry and we moved to doggy. After a while I reached around to play with her clit and she came after quite a bit of this (again probably faking, would like to hope not obviously). Now it was my turn and she did this sort of splits position that sent me crazy and I finished. She then massaged me a little and we spoke a little more until I realised i had overstayed my welcome by 10 odd minutes, very impressed with the lack of clock watching on her part.

By far the best punt i've had. Made me feel completely relaxed and was constantly looking to make me feel good. Definitely a must see for anyone who likes a milf WG as her body is definitely that of an older ladies which is exactly what I was looking for from this punt.

Cheers for reading guys, hope this helps you decide.

Offline tazz

I fucked her a few months ago, she is good at her job but not as attractive as i thought she may be. As for age she was very suprised how young i look. Id rather fuck a hotter younger women.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Cheers for the review dude. This hot milf only popped onto my radar last week, and although loathed to admit it, I'm seriously thinking of breaking my EE embargo. She has an uncanny likeness Isla Fisher and also does the splits... :yahoo:

Please put me off her. Tell me there was a mean looking pimp sitting in her kitchen, she had a fishy fanny, runs a conveyor belt, dodgy location, lacklustre oral skills or supports Man Utd.  :vomit:

Offline herbie007

Cheers for the review dude. This hot milf only popped onto my radar last week, and although loathed to admit it, I'm seriously thinking of breaking my EE embargo. She has an uncanny likeness Isla Fisher and also does the splits... :yahoo:

Please put me off her. Tell me there was a mean looking pimp sitting in her kitchen, she had a fishy fanny, runs a conveyor belt, dodgy location, lacklustre oral skills or supports Man Utd.  :vomit:

Hi Bangers and Gash

If your into milfs, you got to go see her, I saw her 4 months ago, I had a great time with Sindy, she is very flexible for a lady her age, I liked it when she laid on her front at the edge of the bed and did the splits allowing you do get in deep from behind and took a long hard pounding.

Hope this helps  :thumbsup:

Offline Bangers and Gash

If your into milfs, you got to go see her, I saw her 4 months ago, I had a great time with Sindy, she is very flexible for a lady her age, I liked it when she laid on her front at the edge of the bed and did the splits allowing you do get in deep from behind and took a long hard pounding.

Hope this helps  :thumbsup:

You're doing a lousy job at putting me off.  :D

jimbobwood

Smiley Sindy is plan A for Sunday (if she works that day). If not, I'll book Nympho Venus. She does look like Isla Fisher. She seems very flexible - Do you think she'll be able to lick/suck her own feet on her back with ease, not struggling?

Offline 385North

First post for me, having lurked for a few months

I booked an hour with Sindy last week for 11am; my first ever punt. I arrived 20 minutes late due to travel issues (despite leaving well early) and then had a faff getting into Sindy’s apartment block as the security code on the door wouldn’t work (I had to wait for someone else to arrive so that I could slip in), so off to a good start then!

Being my first punt I wasn’t quite sure what was expected in terms of showering beforehand, etc, so brought along a toiletries bag which I think surprised Sindy. Anyway, showered and ready and Sindy was looking fantastic; dressed in white lingerie, not that it stayed on for long and she was soon receiving several mouthfuls of protein for breakfast.

As mentioned above she does like to talk a lot during recovery, but I didn’t find that a problem. She very good at what see does, seems genuine enough and just has a natural ability to make you feel at ease. For an older lady (she claims to be 43 but I take that with a pinch of salt) she’s sexy as hell. She has a stud through her clit which I must admit doesn't do anything for me, but I’ll definitely go back again. She's just lovely, although that probably sounds a bit fluffy.

ask01

I made enquiries to see Sindy a couple of months ago.

I asked her if she does BB to which she replied "I do how ever my clients like it".

This isn't for me so I had to decline to see Sindy. She then told me that I was looking for a girlfriend and not a punt.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

She sounds good, maybe not HL but deffo to be considered..

Offline Bangers and Gash

I asked her if she does BB to which she replied "I do how ever my clients like it".

This isn't for me so I had to decline to see Sindy. She then told me that I was looking for a girlfriend and not a punt.

Troll alert?

ask01

Troll alert?

Not a troll, just giving my experience. Feel free to contact her and ask.

Offline 385North

Sindy's English is pretty bad and what she manages to translate from Hungarian into English is not necessarily what she actually means to say as she struggles with contractions, etc (will instead of won't), for example. I've seen her twice in the last month and she definitely does not offer bareback. Not that I've asked for it, but she is very careful concerning her sexual health. She’s an absolute diamond if you like older women and if you become a regular you can enjoy possible the best relationship you could ever have with a WG.

ask01

Sindy's English is pretty bad and what she manages to translate from Hungarian into English is not necessarily what she actually means to say as she struggles with contractions, etc (will instead of won't), for example. I've seen her twice in the last month and she definitely does not offer bareback. Not that I've asked for it, but she is very careful concerning her sexual health. She’s an absolute diamond if you like older women and if you become a regular you can enjoy possible the best relationship you could ever have with a WG.

As I said this is just my experience. If it's a lack of communication I don't now but I asked if she does without condom and her reply was "I do how my client's like it". Just wanted to let you guys now so you are aware. I know this might influence some guy's decision so worth asking the question before hand. Would defiantly have punted if she said no!

batista

As I said this is just my experience. If it's a lack of communication I don't now but I asked if she does without condom and her reply was "I do how my client's like it". Just wanted to let you guys now so you are aware. I know this might influence some guy's decision so worth asking the question before hand. Would defiantly have punted if she said no!

42yrs old milf so it's no wonder possibly she does bareback to her regular clients

Offline 385North

42yrs old milf so it's no wonder possibly she does bareback to her regular clients

Another troll alert.

As someone who relies, to a certain extend, on the feedback of others as a marketing tool I have a personal and professional hate for such flippant, unsubstantiated comments. I assume you're implying that older women are more desperate and therefore potentially more disease prone? If you do your research however  I think you'll the 16-25 age group a higher risk (both male and female) as they often lack the confidence or experience to negotiate safer methods of sex.

batista

I booked an hour with Sindy last week for 11am; my first ever punt. I arrived 20 minutes late due to travel issues (despite leaving well early) and then had a faff getting into Sindy’s apartment block as the security code on the door wouldn’t work (I had to wait for someone else to arrive so that I could slip in), so off to a good start then!

Being my first punt I wasn’t quite sure what was expected in terms of showering beforehand, etc, so brought along a toiletries bag which I think surprised Sindy. Anyway, showered and ready and Sindy was looking fantastic; dressed in white lingerie, not that it stayed on for long and she was soon receiving several mouthfuls of protein for breakfast.

As mentioned above she does like to talk a lot during recovery, but I didn’t find that a problem. She very good at what see does, seems genuine enough and just has a natural ability to make you feel at ease. For an older lady (she claims to be 43 but I take that with a pinch of salt) she’s sexy as hell. She has a stud through her clit which I must admit doesn't do anything for me, but I’ll definitely go back again. She's just lovely, although that probably sounds a bit fluffy.

Another troll alert.

As someone who relies, to a certain extend, on the feedback of others as a marketing tool I have a personal and professional hate for such flippant, unsubstantiated comments. I assume you're implying that older women are more desperate and therefore potentially more disease prone? If you do your research however  I think you'll the 16-25 age group a higher risk (both male and female) as they often lack the confidence or experience to negotiate safer methods of sex.

and I hate those lurkers who claim as a long time lurker... this is first time post...blah...blah...

Offline 385North

Nothing dishonest there - stat's show I joined in December and made a first post in December. I can back-up my arguments, clearly you cannot - see my original comment.

James999

I've seen her twice in the last month and she definitely does not offer bareback. Not that I've asked for it,

So how the fuck would you know then  :dash:

Offline 385North

You don't have to ask to be able to listen.

batista

WOW your first ever punt in last week and then you again seen her twice in last month well of course to answer some comments you had to make repeated bookings perhaps.

Offline 385North

First punt on the 10/12 and then saw her again on the 31st - that's twice in one month. The comment below was made in January. What is your point exactly? During my first visit Sindy talked about herself, why she's here, doing what she does, her likes/dislikes, type of men she prefers and the services she finds acceptable/unacceptable, etc. Hence my response as above. Again, a point of view based on first hand info concerning the WG in question.

Offline Bartolomeo

yea i dont see the problem either...anyway i've had her on my hotlist and been meaning to see her at some point, always wanted to try a proper milf who looks after her body without being a gym bunny

Offline rockharders

been on my HL and looking to book soon. The thought of banging a chick doing the splits from behind is irresistable.

Offline titanph

Fucking her while she does the splits is amazing. Definitely recommend.

batista

First punt on the 10/12 and then saw her again on the 31st - that's twice in one month. The comment below was made in January. What is your point exactly? During my first visit Sindy talked about herself, why she's here, doing what she does, her likes/dislikes, type of men she prefers and the services she finds acceptable/unacceptable, etc. Hence my response as above. Again, a point of view based on first hand info concerning the WG in question.

How can you rely a WG on simple basic talking what she likes or not or you did research on older woman who doesn't do bareback and then you started your first punting with Sindy!

Offline 385North

Sorry, I don't understand what you're saying.

Offline joe diddley

I've seen Sindy a couple of times and found her quite delightful, more so that the great majority of the several WGs I've visited over the years. While I'm not in a position to verify or refute ask01's report, it does stink of bullshit to me to be honest. If any one of the several posters on this forum who have seen Sindy comes forward to back up ask01's claim, I'll take it back. She may well have told you that you were looking for a girlfriend and not a punt but my feeling is, having experienced from her a level of friendliness and efficiency in pre-punt communications that quite honestly shames a lot of British WGs, that she most probably would have said something like this after some provocation. While I'm sure she is a business woman who is in this to make her pile rather than necessarily enjoy the sex or the punters as she purports on her website, she is also from what I can see smart enough, despite her limited English, to know how to charm those with the right attitude, as indeed a professional in her chosen career should be. The girlfriend retort seems to me entirely out of character as far as her professional persona goes. 
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 11:23:44 pm by joe diddley »

Offline joe diddley

Footnote - I should add that it stinks all the more of bullshit when you come to consider that Sindy does not in my experience take bookings or enquiries by phone as ask01 seems to be claiming. I've attempted to book her four times, twice successfully and twice unsuccessfully when we couldn't find a mutually suitable time. Despite my attempts to contact her and book over the phone, especially to begin with, booking arrangements, though handled with efficiency from her end through her preferred media, have inevitably had to have been made by either text or the AW e-mail system. In all that time, I've never succeeded in talking to Sindy by phone, no doubt a function of her concern that her English isn't that great. 

Offline BillGoldberg

I booked her in December

The biggest negative for me was that she looks much older in person than her AW profile pics would have you believe

If I were to guess I'd say she's around the 45+ mark
Perhaps she really is younger than that, but in my opinion thats how old she actually looks, regardless of genuine chronological age

Owo technique is pretty good but not amazing

Nice woman, good English, friendly, welcoming, GSOH

Just not particularly sexy and I have no desire to go back at all
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 09:06:09 am by BillGoldberg »

ask01

Footnote - I should add that it stinks all the more of bullshit when you come to consider that Sindy does not in my experience take bookings or enquiries by phone as ask01 seems to be claiming. I've attempted to book her four times, twice successfully and twice unsuccessfully when we couldn't find a mutually suitable time. Despite my attempts to contact her and book over the phone, especially to begin with, booking arrangements, though handled with efficiency from her end through her preferred media, have inevitably had to have been made by either text or the AW e-mail system. In all that time, I've never succeeded in talking to Sindy by phone, no doubt a function of her concern that her English isn't that great.

If something smells of bs it isn't coming from me.

Firstly you have made the assumption I spoke to her verbally. This is not the case nor have I claimed to have verbally spoken to her, I corresponded via text and still have these on my phone!!

Secondly if you want to be naive enough to think that your experience is the only valid opinion then that's you business. I bet you never even asked the question re BB (I asked sorry texted as it was not clear from her profile)

I've shared my experience in good faith for those who would find this an issue. If your not interested in hearing it doesn't make it bullshit!

Offline joe diddley

As I said, I'm not in a position to verify or refute your claim. Only that it stinks of bullshit. As I also said, I'm quite prepared to take what I wrote back if others come forward with the same or a similar claim to the one you've made.

With regard to the texts you made and received, seeing that you still have all these, are you prepared to reproduce them here for us? I'm interested to see if they match Sindy's distinctive texting style.

I'm not here to defend specifically Smiley Sindy and for that reason I can, for example, entirely understand and respect Bill Goldberg's report based on his experience and particular view. I do, however, baulk when I see posts making what might be seen as a dubious claim based at best on a text exchange with a non-native speaker that might damage their reputation so seriously. Let's see if anyone who's actually met or even really talked to Sindy has been offered BB.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 08:35:51 pm by joe diddley »

Offline Mr Farkyhars

As I said, I'm not in a position to verify or refute your claim. Only that it stinks of bullshit. As I also said, I'm quite prepared to take what I wrote back if others come forward with the same or a similar claim to the one you've made.

With regard to the texts you made and received, seeing that you still have all these, are you prepared to reproduce them here for us? I'm interested to see if they match Sindy's distinctive texting style.

+1. Given that ask01 claims to have text messages to quote from, it's strange that he's given two different wordings of what Sindey said.

ask01

To be honest I don't see the point in trying to prove myself. You'll probably accuse me of doctoring the messages or sending them to myself from another phone and saving the number under Sindy's name.

Sindy's distinct style? Didn't realise you were an expert on EE broken English text speak.

Let me be clear I am not saying that she does BB or even claims to do so, I am mearly pointing out that her reply to me suggested that she does which put me off. If it due to her limited English skill or her not understanding my question which i dont think is the case, I can't say. This is just my interpretation of her reply.

In reply to Mr Farkyhars, not sure how limited your English skills are but the only difference in what I claim Sindy has said is the word "ever". It's easy to make grammatical errors from time to time. Look at how you spelt Sindy!!!

But thank you for pointing it out. I shall make sure I sit there with my phone in front of me next time so that I don't make the same mistake!

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Ooh, get you. So I mixed the 'Smiley' with the 'Sindy'.. :crazy:

robs one

I have seen Sindy 4 times now and I have to say she has always been very clean and well presented. I have never asked her for bareback but she has never offered either, it has always been straight on with the condom after a bit of OWO.
I can’t believe she does bareback and find this claim a bit flippant to say the least, maybe the next punter that sees her should ask then you could be sure. I certainly would not go back if it was the case.
as for her age I would say she’s around 44 or 45 but I think she is a very fit and sexy lady for her age and if you don’t then its up to you to find something you like, there’s plenty out there!

Ludwig

I cannot say definitively whether she does or doesn't do BB, but I seriously doubt it. I've visited Sindy 17 times over the last 17 months, including from when she worked as part of the Southfields group.  In all those visits, she has never once offered BB to me, nor even so much as hinted that she'd be willing to do so (and that also includes two separate occasions when we experienced catastrophic condom failure mid-fuck)...

Offline Bangers and Gash

I cannot say definitively whether she does or doesn't do BB, but I seriously doubt it. I've visited Sindy 17 times over the last 17 months, including from when she worked as part of the Southfields group.  In all those visits, she has never once offered BB to me, nor even so much as hinted that she'd be willing to do so (and that also includes two separate occasions when we experienced catastrophic condom failure mid-fuck)...

We could level this idiotic bb accusation at any pro$$ie, whether it be; Madlin Moon, Dee, Sofia, Hot Ameera, Platinum Cindy...  or anyone else, with absolutely no proof to back it up. Such as:

A 2nd ever post from a newbie ask01, who says he got offered bb even though others who've punted with Sindy many times reckon this was never on the menu. Maybe he sounds really sexy over a text message ...... and then we have batista; another troll, who, looking at all his previous comments, only joined up to shit stir, discredit other posters and spout the kind of bollocks that would spill from the mouth of a bedroom dwelling, teenage virgin, like; 'she's a 42 year old milf so she probably barebacks her regs.'

batista

We could level this idiotic bb accusation at any pro$$ie, whether it be; Madlin Moon, Dee, Sofia, Hot Ameera, Platinum Cindy...  or anyone else, with absolutely no proof to back it up. Such as:

A 2nd ever post from a newbie ask01, who says he got offered bb even though others who've punted with Sindy many times reckon this was never on the menu. Maybe he sounds really sexy over a text message ...... and then we have batista; another troll, who, looking at all his previous comments, only joined up to shit stir, discredit other posters and spout the kind of bollocks that would spill from the mouth of a bedroom dwelling, teenage virgin, like; 'she's a 42 year old milf so she probably barebacks her regs.'

Have you got any c**K at all? perhaps you're talking out of your arse.

ask01

Ooh big man with his 400 odd posts. The reason i even signed up for this site was just to make guys aware that there may be someone who is potentially playing a risky game with us. I wish i didnt even bother now tbh with all the agro I'm getting :angry:.

I have never claimed she offered it mearly that it came accross as thought it was available if I wanted. I do not know Sindy nor have I spoken to her so do not know if she misunderstood me due to difficulties with English. Some of you guys on here really are abit thick arn't you.

And it seems that all the guys who have punted with Sindy claim she would never do that or were not offered it have never actually raised the question with her. Perhaps they feel abit foolish for making assumptions.

As I said before why don't a few guys ask her directly and we will see if it was my misunderstand or not!!

Offline Pace10

If she really wrote this in a text to you then why don't you just print screen your phone and upload a picture here?

Offline Bangers and Gash

And as if by magic the 2 teenage trolls/bullshitters suddenly appear...

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline titanph

Got to say what bangers and gash says makes some sense. From what i've seen 90/95% of what Batista posts is a form of insult. No idea why, but if I had to guess, he is a pimp trying to get some credibility and raise his posting numbers.

Offline 385North

Now, now gents; grown men arguing over women is bad enough, but grown men arguing over WGs is just plain wrong, although for the record I agree with Banger’s – it does seem like some people on here have a (hidden) agenda for making flippant, ill-conceived and sometimes disrespectful comments. Play nicely now.

Offline joe diddley

How can you rely a WG on simple basic talking what she likes or not or you did research on older woman who doesn't do bareback and then you started your first punting with Sindy!

Would someone translate that into English for me?

batista

Would someone translate that into English for me?

Ask Sindy to translate those lines, probably her language converter tool will help you.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 11:27:18 pm by batista »

sindy2014

Absolutely rubbish! I never do bareback in my life with anybody and i don't see anyone who do bareback, my lovely clients know how do I like sex it's not just bareback.

thank you guys for your cooperation.

Offline bangcockbanana

has anyone banged her ass? thinking for 30 its worth a crack

Offline Bangers and Gash

has anyone banged her ass? thinking for 30 its worth a crack

£30 is a lot of money for someone whose only income is a morning paper round before school.

:crazy:

sindy2014

hey guys when you fuck my ass? if you cannot afford my rate see other girls many of them will do in cheap rate

Offline 385North

Sindy my darling your arse is priceless treasure and long may it stay that way.