Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aliceinxwonderland-Stevenage  (Read 1550 times)

40 review(s) for ALICEINXWONDERLAND  (26 positive, 2 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Wozel

External Link/Members Only

I have been trying to book Alice Since February 2018, that’s right since February. I have tried 9 times and every time she canceled with various excuses.

1. Sorry but I have a sore throat

2. Sorry but I have to just cancel ( no explanation given nor did I ask)

3. My landlord didn’t pay my electric bill so I’m sitting here with no water and electricity

Other ones were when I booked ( all through AW has she requests for you to do so ) and she would then not reply to your text messages and neither would she answer her phone.

I always gave her the benefit of the doubt but what she did today was just totally rude. The funny thing is when you read her AW profile she comes across as someone who has principles and commands respect. Which I like .

Two days ago appointment made, she first said she can’t do the time I requested and then when I spoke to her over the phone she said she can do 15:30, we agreed and she even sent me a text giving me her address, that made me think that the meet will go ahead for sure. I was excited as she has been on my HL since ...... yup you guessed it right, since FEBRUARY!!

Anyhow on the day i cancelled two work appointments so that I can finally see Alice. Travelled all the way from central London and had to rush as obviously there would be peek time traffic. Got to the location and texted her to tell her I’m there , wait 15 mins and then called and surprise surprise her phone is switch off. Waited for 20 mins but nothing. I did however notice that there was a guy on his phone and seemed to be waiting too, and exactly at 15:30 he went into her building ( double booking, perhaps), one of her loyal regulars?

What gets me is that at least you could have canceled by text or AW and not waste someone’s time. No apology from her , nothing. It’s funny as I’ve read one of her posts and she is complaining about time wasters, well Alice if your reading this I hope you see and understand my fusterations.

I don’t know, maybe it’s just me or maybe she only likes to see a certain clientele, maybe she has seen my name AW and doesn’t want to see a non white person, I’m just thinking out loud.

Anyways I wish her and her loyal fun club all the best.

Offline Wozel

Just one last thing, I am aware and respect the fact that she may see whoever she chooses too but making someone come all the way and then radio silence is just not cool.

Offline Would?

Thanks for the review. I have to say she's done the same thing (sore throat) to me twice. So maybe she is becoming tired of the job.

vw

Sounds a pain OP, maybe bumped for a fanbois.  Not good.   :bomb:

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the review and warning OP......she is not covered in glory...........plenty more sweets in this sweetshop........good luck with your next punt     :hi:

Offline Wozel

I don’t think she’s tired of the job, I think she has a loyal fan club who seem to be giving her steady business and she will only entertain you if she doesn’t have one of her loyal members knocking on her door, otherwise she will give you a booking and then if none of her fan club members turn up then she will see you. Anyways you guys are right, plenty of sweets in shop for everyone

Offline smiths

External Link/Members Only

I have been trying to book Alice Since February 2018, that’s right since February. I have tried 9 times and every time she canceled with various excuses.

1. Sorry but I have a sore throat

2. Sorry but I have to just cancel ( no explanation given nor did I ask)

3. My landlord didn’t pay my electric bill so I’m sitting here with no water and electricity

Other ones were when I booked ( all through AW has she requests for you to do so ) and she would then not reply to your text messages and neither would she answer her phone.

I always gave her the benefit of the doubt but what she did today was just totally rude. The funny thing is when you read her AW profile she comes across as someone who has principles and commands respect. Which I like .

Two days ago appointment made, she first said she can’t do the time I requested and then when I spoke to her over the phone she said she can do 15:30, we agreed and she even sent me a text giving me her address, that made me think that the meet will go ahead for sure. I was excited as she has been on my HL since ...... yup you guessed it right, since FEBRUARY!!

Anyhow on the day i cancelled two work appointments so that I can finally see Alice. Travelled all the way from central London and had to rush as obviously there would be peek time traffic. Got to the location and texted her to tell her I’m there , wait 15 mins and then called and surprise surprise her phone is switch off. Waited for 20 mins but nothing. I did however notice that there was a guy on his phone and seemed to be waiting too, and exactly at 15:30 he went into her building ( double booking, perhaps), one of her loyal regulars?

What gets me is that at least you could have canceled by text or AW and not waste someone’s time. No apology from her , nothing. It’s funny as I’ve read one of her posts and she is complaining about time wasters, well Alice if your reading this I hope you see and understand my fusterations.

I don’t know, maybe it’s just me or maybe she only likes to see a certain clientele, maybe she has seen my name AW and doesn’t want to see a non white person, I’m just thinking out loud.

Anyways I wish her and her loyal fun club all the best.

Not good at all but she is a proven low life on here by being a triple nicker she had 3 different accounts, 2 without admins permission. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: I wouldn't shit on her but I do know she can offer a good service to some she deigns to see, that doesn't help you though.

Offline Wozel

Offline threechilliman

Four of the five negs are for radio silence or very short-notice cancellations. A double booker as far as I'm concerned. Theres onevin the NW with similar habits.

Offline Wozel

Four of the five negs are for radio silence or very short-notice cancellations. A double booker as far as I'm concerned. Theres onevin the NW with similar habits

Name and shame them

Offline Wozel

Threechilliman

Name and shame her please

Offline PleadInsanity

Threechilliman

Name and shame her please

TCM is just referring to the negative reviews on here, they are there for all to see?

nervous colin

Not good at all but she is a proven low life on here by being a triple nicker she had 3 different accounts, 2 without admins permission. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: I wouldn't shit on her but I do know she can offer a good service to some she deigns to see, that doesn't help you though.

Forgive my ignorance, what does triple nicker mean?

vw

Forgive my ignorance, what does triple nicker mean?

she has been banned 3 times here so 3 nicknames here. 

nervous colin

Offline smiths

she has been banned 3 times here so 3 nicknames here.

Yes she specifically chose to deceive admin and posters on here the second and third time she joined which is against UKP rules, that makes her a low life in my book. :thumbsdown:

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Pity she behaves like she does. I'd have contemplated seeing her but shes quite some distance from here and to get there and be messed around with sorry its not on:-(

Offline HailWood

Pity she behaves like she does. I'd have contemplated seeing her but shes quite some distance from here and to get there and be messed around with sorry its not on:-(
+1
Off my “when heading down the A1” hotlist

Offline housemd2020

She did the same to me 4 times!! I even took a day off from work just to see her once!! Excuses given to me: I was called in today at my second job, not feeling well, I can’t do today for personal reaons(twice). Gave up on her!

Offline Chorley

She pissed me about too ( see my review) I gave her one more chance and used a different number and a different AW account ( old one got locked) and was pissed about again.

IMHO she's got her fanboys who give her regular income. Every other punter is taking part in a lottery to see her as I'm certain she bumps them for regulars.

No matter how fit she is she can go fuck herself as far as I'm concerned. :thumbsdown:

vw

She pissed me about too ( see my review) I gave her one more chance and used a different number and a different AW account ( old one got locked) and was pissed about again.

IMHO she's got her fanboys who give her regular income. Every other punter is taking part in a lottery to see her as I'm certain she bumps them for regulars.

No matter how fit she is she can go fuck herself as far as I'm concerned. :thumbsdown:

will be punters like this who think it is cool to ask regulars to pump punters

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=204150.0