Author Topic: Handjob_hunnie touring girl outcall to my flat  (Read 1359 times)


24 review(s) for handjob_hunnie (12 positive, 4 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline emileholiday

External Link/Members Only

Ok I met Lilly a while back when she was touring my area of Southend-On-Sea, saw her come up on AW available now, and just fancied what she was offering. Messaged on AW and was pleasantly surprised to get text back almost immediately offering either late that evening or early next morning. Turns out she was travelling with her boyfriend for his job and using that time to get out and about. He knows what she does and even dropped her off , hence the two choices I was offered.
She arrived dead on time, looks exactly like her verification photo, which you can see on here if you search, bigger than I like generally, but actually better looking than I had imagined from her other photos.
I told her I wanted to be edged for as long as I had booked for, and she sat by the bed, good eye contact, not much talking at all, and did a very good hand job, nice and slow, lot of attention to the head area, but a slow build up to where I wanted to be.
Took me right to the edge several times, she told me at that point she wouldn’t give any clues which was to be the final edge, which is what I wanted, and then next time at the edge she took me over , which I was slightly disappointed with as there was still quite a bit of time left. Cleaned up, chatted a bit then, and she left.
Positive notes
She does look like her photos and made up looked a little better so there are no surprises.
Handjob technique is just as she described, edging is well done.
Not so positive notes
No kissing
Doesn’t show any emotion as to her enjoying it, which can be a turn on sometimes for me in that situation.
No chat beforehand or during apart from answering my requests for slower, lighter touch etc
Finished a bit too early, I was really enjoying it and would have loved more.
Overall, closer to a positive/ neutral for me, as I did enjoy the experience, it could have been better, but as I would book again if she toured here once more, can’t have been too bad.

Offline Henry767

I saw her once a few months ago, upmarket hotel near Norwich.  Comms very good, I,d only booked a £30 20 minute special,  but ended up with a bit of RO before a satisfactory hand job. An intelligent sexy woman whom I would see again if the chance arises

Offline Big Bad R

Ooh err looks a bit stern in that main profile picture......

Offline emileholiday

I saw her once a few months ago, upmarket hotel near Norwich.  Comms very good, I,d only booked a £30 20 minute special,  but ended up with a bit of RO before a satisfactory hand job. An intelligent sexy woman whom I would see again if the chance arises
Agree with you there, not your standard looker but she deffo had something, and got the  intelligent vibes too, I’m feeling I should have put her into a positive, maybe a strong neutral then will have to do.

Offline Henry767

I wouldn't worry, I'm guessing anyone thinking of seeing her would read the text as well as the rating.

MrXYZ987

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I saw her once a few months ago, upmarket hotel near Norwich.  Comms very good, I,d only booked a £30 20 minute special,  but ended up with a bit of RO before a satisfactory hand job. An intelligent sexy woman whom I would see again if the chance arises

Any danger of increasing your number of reviews by putting that meet up as one?