Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Melany_30 Kingston  (Read 2251 times)

7 review(s) for DIRTY DAQNA (4 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5272587) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline goop

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location: Modern flat near Sainsbury’s in Kingston. Plenty of parking spaces.

Price paid: £60 for 30 min

She’s a girl from Bulgaria. Her photos on AW site do not look like herself but she is actually rather nice looking and should be in late 30’s although the site states she’s 33.
Not slim but not fat.
Her OWO skill is quite good wth lots of saliva. She enjoyed RO a lot.
CG, doggy and finished in mish.
She is quiet but very friendly.
I will return.

Online LLPunting

Thanks for the review.

Are you saying she is prettier than the photos make out?  If the photos aren't her then this is a bait and switch situation which typically means a negative off the bat.

Any kissing?  Enthusiasm and engagement throughout was good?  No phone fiddling or timewasting?

Cheers

Offline goop

Probably those photos were taken quite long time ago, or heavily photo shopped. You cannot expect the same fine jaw line, for example, but her face is still attractive. Frankly speaking, I don’t like those artificial Barbie like faces on AW photos.
She did not offer FK, just light kisses.
No clock watcher. Rather laid back type but when she reached orgasm, I thought I was riding a wild horse  :yahoo:

Online pumps

I donno op.... there are alot of distinctive features in the photos tattoo on arm? Some kinda moles in her cleavage.... it surely can't be that hard to tell of that was the woman you saw or it's wasn't Without purely guessing that the photos might be her and they must be old.

Or am I asking too much?

Offline MrDog

I saw Melany last summer, not impressed at all. Not a chance she is anywhere near her mid 30's she's more like mid to late 40's.
She's been in this game a long time. I was more disappointed with myself for staying so just took ow.
Her pictures on her profile are her (quite a while ago i'd say) but really don't judge her on those.
She's a pleasant lady who performs all that she claims, I was just stupidly expecting something less aged ! Once again its ymmv.   

Offline king tarzan

Looks tasty...
Buy I prefer ladies in there 20's
The odd milf occasionally is ok for me.
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Good-timer

Offline Muff licker

I have seen Melany a number of times and can confirm that she is the girl in the pictures even though they were taken some years ago I think she is probably around 38 to 40 years old, she has a few unsightly moles but provides the service she promotes. Good value for £60

Offline Good-timer

Is she a bit tubby though? I'm a Greek god so only settle for perfection 😂

Offline Muff licker

she is a little tubby no size 8 but a proper MILF no child bearing marks