Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zara - Ambassadors - where now?  (Read 4750 times)

rss123

First timer here. Hope to have some fun.

Can anyone tell me where Zara has gone now that Ambassadorsin Birmingham has been closed down?
If shes not around anymore then someone please recommend a very busty WG.

Thanks

Offline denneboom

I would love to know where three of the Ambassadors girls ended up, I know that Studio 189 and Bluebell Suite are affiliated in some way, they may have the same owners. 

For well endowed girls I would check out Bluebell Suite and Blue Ice. Regarding the latter I was spoilt for choice on my last visit in October

Offline Juankerr

someone please recommend a very busty WG.
Look no further , sexysophie probably Birmingham's bustiest External Link/Members Only  :thumbsup:

rss123

Thanks for the info. Sophie looks incredible. Will check her out.

rss123

Tia looks lovely too at Ice Blue. Is there a studio189 website that doesnt come up as a virus threat?

Would love to know where Zara went still. Seen another Asian lady with large breasts but out of my league at £500/hr !

Offline denneboom

I have seen Tia at Blue Ice, and it was my best punt in years. You won't be disappointed, it was in the summer, and I had the full GFE treatment with kissing, OWO and more besides thrown in.  Very highly recommended.

Timo

Thanks for the info. Sophie looks incredible. Will check her out.

She has two huge fake tits, two AW profiles and is a secret barebacker.

Hotcakes in Brum seems to be a better option and has big natural tits. Couple of reviews of her on prossynet and she,s been mentioned here on UKP a few times.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Hotcakes in Brum seems to be a better option and has big natural tits. Couple of reviews of her on prossynet and she,s been mentioned here on UKP a few times.

Sophie has been well discussed on this forum, and a quick search revealed that she has been mentioned in 7 other topics.

If what you say is true, then be prepared to back up if questioned by any of the posters.

Timo

Sophie has been well discussed on this forum, and a quick search revealed that she has been mentioned in 7 other topics.

If what you say is true, then be prepared to back up if questioned by any of the posters.

CoolTiger, absolutely. I'll drop you a pm.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
PM with an explanation received, thanks.

Sophie also has a couples profile, where she calls herself Lucy:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Should anyone still wish to receive details of the PM, please PM Timo. It goes without saying that he will only reply to experienced, known  posters, for obvious reason.

Offline zootalors

Thanks for the tip off about Sophie...I'll cross her off my 'to do' list.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28

The bareback thing is speculation, but she looks older than 29.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
PM with an explanation received, thanks.

Sophie also has a couples profile, where she calls herself Lucy:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Should anyone still wish to receive details of the PM, please PM Timo. It goes without saying that he will only reply to experienced, known  posters, for obvious reason.
After a bit of research I can confirm she is a barebacker. Bit of a coincidence this profile dissapears after this thread is published. Not to mention bareback pictures from her Sophie profile. Here is her swingers profile with bareback considered. Lying about her age again.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 12:56:36 am by Ali Katt »

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
After a bit of research I can confirm she is a barebacker. Bit of a coincidence this profile dissapears after this thread is published. Not to mention bareback pictures from her Sophie profile. Here is her swingers profile with bareback considered. Lying about her age again.

Oh what a surprise this profile has been removed. Here it is:

Timo

Oh what a surprise this profile has been removed. Here it is:

Well done in keeping a copy!
So we're liars are we.......

The President

Dont you love how quickly things happen due to UKP posting on AW etc and how we have moles and/or 'guests' constantly monitoring us  :lol:

Perhaps we should have an imageshack type of store to back our claims with screen shots as done here! (You must be a good chess player!)

« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 08:29:11 am by The President »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Dont you love how quickly things happen due to UKP posting on AW etc and how we have moles and/or 'guests' constantly monitoring us  :lol:

Perhaps we should have an imageshack type of store to back our claims with screen shots as done here! (You must be a good chess player!)

Indeed.... one only needs to read sexysophie's profile about the BB retraction comments she's now having to make.

We need a separate thread showing how we can capture these shots (not print screen, as I tend to have other applications open). There is also a site which stores old images of sites??

Timo

If she, as she say's on her AW blog, had nothing to hide then why was she using a different name (Lucy) on her AW couple profile?
As for all the nonsense about STI certificates, she must think we're all as stupid as she is!

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Indeed.... one only needs to read sexysophie's profile about the BB retraction comments she's now having to make.

We need a separate thread showing how we can capture these shots (not print screen, as I tend to have other applications open). There is also a site which stores old images of sites??
I use print screen but crop\delete any programmes from the screen. I've been using postimg, but there are others available. I couldn't use waybackmachine which is the site you are referring to so I had to cache the site which seemed to work and no it doesn't work on Adultwork.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 07:51:36 pm by Ali Katt »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I use print screen but crop\delete any programmes from the screen. I've been using postimg, but there are others available. I couldn't use waybackmachine which is the site you are referring to so I had to cache the site which seemed to work and no it doesn't work on Adultwork.

Thanks for that. Am not a tekky, so apologies for what may appear to be a dumb question.  How do you "crop/delete" once you've copied the print screeen and pasted it (I usually paste it on a Word Doc)

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Thanks for that. Am not a tekky, so apologies for what may appear to be a dumb question.  How do you "crop/delete" once you've copied the print screeen and pasted it (I usually paste it on a Word Doc)
Paste it in Paint and use the Marquee tool it looks like a rectangle with dashes instead of it being straight lines.  External Link/Members Only drag it over the image and press delete when highlighted or use the eraser to rub it out. Bear in mind that once you upload an image it will be hard to delete so make sure it is right before uploading.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Offline Dazzza1973

Just do alt and print screen only takes current window