Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxy Sexitaaaa - Warrington  (Read 653 times)

punterco

Vivastreet Profile:

External Link/Members Only

My first review, so i hope that this helps. 

I booked Roxy via Vivastreet over SMS, this was my choice, i prefer not to talk to the lady.  I did need to speak to her before the session to confirm the house number.  I am sure that she would have been happy to talk over the phone, personally i wish that the whole thing could be booked over email.
One major issue isn't with the lady, but the area, parking is very difficult around the house, it's residents only parking and it is enforced, i paid £100 for the service and another £35 for the parking ticket.  There did appear to be a car park around 200m away from the house, but it was entirely full.

The house was a typical UK terrace, it looked clean(ish) but very sparsely provisioned, i am not sure if other ladies or even a guy is present at the house, whilst i didn't see anybody i thought i could hear people moving around and opening / closing doors; in any case nobody bothered us for the entire time. The room itself had the basic bed no covers or blankets.

My requirements are pretty vanilla, so i paid for a single hour i understand that Anal was on offer for another £80.  All services requested were provided and everything was covered and safe.  I have to say, Roxy was very enthusiastic, she doesn't kiss, but she does put a lot of effort into her services i also found her to be pleasant when chatting to her.  Whilst she is Romanian her English is very good not only did she understand me, but we were able to hold an interesting conversation.   In the end i didn't spend the entire hour (ironically i was worried about the parking) but i was not rushed by the lady.