Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angelica-Naughty - Reading  (Read 1243 times)

15 review(s) for Angelica-Naughty (13 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Steve_jones14

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Cost:
£150 for a hour.

Services:
OWO, tit wank.

Comms:
Text early afternoon for an evening booking. Replied fairly quickly confirming with postcode.

Central Reading, serviced apartment next to the NCP car park Garrard Street.

Appearance:
Described in other reviews, fit Brazilian, probably early mid 30s, fantastic tits and arse, smooth skin, curvy but no belly or anything, fairly petite in height.

Meeting:
It's about a 35 minute drive for me to central Reading, I parked in the NCP car park next door for convienience, on entering the car park about 10 minutes before the start time I get a text, which is always a bad sign. Angelica asking if she could delay by 15 minutes, I responded it was fine. It got to 30 minutes after our start time and I was about to leave when she text with the location and flat number. There was a guy trying to get into the entrance to the apartment block when I got there, he said the door was broke, I said I'd try the flat I was visiting, Angelica buzzed me in but as the door was broke it wouldn't open. Meanwhile I start getting frustrated texts from her asking if I'm in, where are you etc. I text explaining but she didn't seem to understand. Luckily someone was coming out and they could unlock it from the inside.
Got to the flat, it was a very small lounge diner, with a bedroom and bathroom off it. There was another woman sitting in the lounge, didn't look like a working girl, older and seemed to be English as she said 'don't worry I'm leaving soon'. I assume it was her pimp as she was counting money on the table.
I was taken to the bedroom, sorted out the money and I asked for a shower. Bit awkward with the other woman there as you had to walk back into the lounge.
Returned to the bedroom, Angelica came in, she stripped off, started a bit of mutual fondling then she went down for some OWO. Very good with good attention to the balls. After about 10-15 minutes she started with a tit wank and got me to shag her tits until I finished on them. She left to clean up, came back and gave me a good massage. Turned me over and started with more OWO. I couldn't manage a second time but she tried her best, I was still a bit annoyed about the delay and then uncomfortable about the other woman the other side of the door. I was in there an hour though and on leaving she did apologise again. In hindsight I shouldn't have waited that long, but after a reasonable drive I thought it would have been a waste.

Offline old_monk01

Garrard street?
That's not her usual place to work from

Offline ars.mav

Sorry to hear about your experience with Angelica was neutral. I would feel the same way given the delay, door and extra lady present.

Angelica's a lovely lady. Gave full attention and time when I saw earlier last month.

Maybe another day, it would have been different for you too.

Offline Steve_jones14

Garrard street?
That's not her usual place to work from
No. She usually worked with Leticia there didn't she? I noticed Leticia has moved elsewhere to, guess they've been chucked out of the other place or parted company.