Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PRETTY KRISTAL -- Tooting  (Read 437 times)

1 review(s) for PRETTY KRISTAL (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by pumps]

Offline pumps

External Link/Members Only

Admittedly this prossie was a poor choice 1. she advertises bareback & 2. It was after a night out drinking. (although this punt was at least 2 or 3 months ago now so not entirely sure if BB was on offer on the old profile)

She was the only one I got a response from at the hour and I really liked the look of those tits

Location: opposite the huge Cottage Chicken in tooting. not a bad flat, fit for purpose. waiting at the front door for someone to come and answer it really leaves you exposed.

Girl:
As per photos, Nice firm tits with nice nipples, hard to tell if they're real or fakes. rest of the body = way below average.

Typical standoffish romanian attitude, continuously mumbling crap in romanian, really dry toothy covered bj, I made sure we put a new rubber on for sex.

tight pussy and very unresponsive. After about 10 strokes.... I noticed the most vile smell coming from her pussy, made my eyes water abit.... I wrapped up in 3 more strokes nutted and washed the base of my cock and balls with hand sanitizer :sarcastic: to remove any signs of the stench.

15mins @ £40.

Oh and she let me film her too FOC, definitely not a video for the wank bank.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline RAJEC

Link?  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline pumps

Link?  :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Offline Wozel

Oh come on, where’s the link ? Please

Offline punk

External Link/Members Only

Admittedly this prossie was a poor choice 1. she advertises bareback & 2. It was after a night out drinking. (although this punt was at least 2 or 3 months ago now so not entirely sure if BB was on offer on the old profile)

She was the only one I got a response from at the hour and I really liked the look of those tits

Location: opposite the huge Cottage Chicken in tooting. not a bad flat, fit for purpose. waiting at the front door for someone to come and answer it really leaves you exposed.

Girl:
As per photos, Nice firm tits with nice nipples, hard to tell if they're real or fakes. rest of the body = way below average.

Typical standoffish romanian attitude, continuously mumbling crap in romanian, really dry toothy covered bj, I made sure we put a new rubber on for sex.

tight pussy and very unresponsive. After about 10 strokes.... I noticed the most vile smell coming from her pussy, made my eyes water abit.... I wrapped up in 3 more strokes nutted and washed the base of my cock and balls with hand sanitizer :sarcastic: to remove any signs of the stench.

15mins @ £40.

Better to have saved the cash and gone home after the lash.

Shame as those tits look good.But shit attitude.

Unwashed or bb cum filled pussy smell,not a classic.

Thanks for honesty review pumps.

Offline pumps

Better to have saved the cash and gone home after the lash.

Shame as those tits look good.But shit attitude.

Unwashed or bb cum filled pussy smell,not a classic.

Thanks for honesty review pumps.

I agree, but after several pints its hard to apply that logic.  :sarcastic: