Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Organic Hammersmith - (W6) Shepherds Bush Road  (Read 2110 times)

Offline sparkus

Can't find link/deets for life of me, help a brother?

Summary: ticked a lot of boxes for me, won't be for everyone

Comms: I've breezed in and out a few times in hope of decent discoveries based on reviews of here, eyeballed the big-titted one someone mentioned as a return for, didn't do it for me.  Went to Spoons and had lunch, mulled it over and returned to ask for the receptionist, who initially refused.

Price: £30 for 30.

The girl: no name I'm afraid, is the usual receptionist/lady doctor.  She ticks boxes as in huge eyes and some curves on display, I could see c cups pushing hard against that white doctor's coat.

I returned and she said "I thought you weren't interested?" I asked if she was available to do it, she said "Not really".  I said I wasn't interested in the two I'd seen an hour before and she mulled it over and said "OK, how long you want?" I mentioned half an hour and she rolled her eyes and locked the door, very Big Sleep.

Treatment: room decent enough, shower in there.  Massage was what you'd expect from a real TCM, very firm and thorough for 20 or so minutes.  Some chit-chat and we discussed extras, she said she didn't think I wanted them given I'd just passed up two skimpy dressed staff.  She asked "Happy end or more?", I said more and held up three fingers, which I think is now a universal sign in our world.  She tutted and turned her back to me, which just sent my libido through the roof, removing the lot.  This has happened before (TCM joint with lady doctor who enjoys a shag).

Body-wise, decent curvy arse and thighs, bit of a tummy, back tattoo but lovely firm c cups with such pointy nipples (cone-like).  Hairy below, enjoyed that played with.  On the downside, terrible HJ, had to show her how to do it almost.

The takeaway: yeah, enjoyed getting her kit off and very reasonable priced.  As a seasoned recipient of the ol' HE, she's not going to win any awards.  But a bit different anyway, spending too much on tables with greedy meh women.  Definitely one for my collection of TCM 'doctors' laid on massage tables perhaps.

I know for a fact she's there most weekdays, try if you want but don't complain if you think the HJ is meh.

Offline LLPunting

Good conversion mate.   :thumbsup:  :hi:

How much for the extra?

Seems like you only diddled her, was that inside or outside?  How responsive was she?

Were the titties good once released?  Responsive nipples?

Any kissing?

Did she seem keen on you returning?

Offline 76shen

The name on the shop is Organic Hammersmith.

Did you get her name.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 11:27:41 pm by 76shen »

Offline sparkus

Good conversion mate.   :thumbsup:  :hi:

How much for the extra?

Seems like you only diddled her, was that inside or outside?  How responsive was she?

Were the titties good once released?  Responsive nipples?

Any kissing?

Did she seem keen on you returning?

30 extras, she leant in and kissed me during the HJ, which was needed really!

Responded well to fingering and sucking.

I didn't get a name. I asked on here previously.

Offline LLPunting

30 extras, she leant in and kissed me during the HJ, which was needed really!

Responded well to fingering and sucking.

I didn't get a name. I asked on here previously.

Thanks  :drinks:

So some scope for improving her mileage and performance with a bit of training.   :P