Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NaughtyNina! - Norwich  (Read 1225 times)

1 review(s) for NaughtyNina! (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline Analist

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
130/hour incall

Now for something different. Nina is an 'intersex' female or what used to be called a hermaphrodite. She had both male and female sexual characteristics at birth, but is now a post-op female. Please note this is quite different from a male TV/TS.

Initial queries were quickly and clearly answered, and I was given directions to an apartment close to the city centre.
Nina's profile pics are not very clear but they are definitely of her. She's in her 40s (47 according to the profile), tall with good curves. She likes foreplay- we had plenty of DFK and fondling, and then OWO by her. She's definitely good at cock worship, nice and sloppy BJ and taking it all the way in. I returned the favour and found a clean tasting and tight pussy. Enjoyed fingering her and feeling the different sensations of her vaginal walls and lack of a cervix compared to a woman. We then fucked in various positions, she likes penetrative sex more than being licked. Anal was nice and tight but her pussy felt even tighter and I returned to that for a doggy finish.
No rush at any time, and she's easy-going and friendly to chat with.