Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia_Camgirl - Heathrow  (Read 1177 times)

3 review(s) for Mia__Camgirl (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline mrbang123

External Link/Members Only

Saw Mia for an Hour - £200+£20 filming
Services: Rimming on me/OW (OWO included in hour booking if you want)/protected sex/FK

Saw her profile and had to see her as she had been on my timeline for a while. She’s at the top of that I’m willing to pay but thought to myself do it otherwise this will never happen.

Comms straightforward called her she picked up and we arranged a time. Got to the hotel she save me her room number. I got to her room and her friend was just leaving, I wished I booked both of them for £300 as Mia previously offered I still don’t know why I said no as her friend was sexy. Mia herself was more than enough for me, nice with curves at the right places. Her ass was nice and juicy. I was already imagining fucking bed doggy.

So paperwork our of the way and we get down to business, started of FK and then DFK. She has soft lips that are perfect for snogging, she slowly moves down my body, by this time I’m already hard. I ask her to skip the fella downstairs and rim me as I’ve never had a proper rimming session before and she delivers.. best rimming I’ve had so far in my punting career, so far! She then moves to give me head and I remind her that I want OW, she reaches for a condom and blows me. Good technique, I haven’t cummed in a week so she gets me close to cumming within 5minutes. I tell slow down as I’m going to blow my load, she asks me to fuck her before I do which I oblije. As you can imagine I don’t last long and I blow 1 weeks worth of cum on her face and tits. We both clean up, she lies next to me.

Post cum chat occurs and she answers some of the texts on her phone which is good for me coz I don’t really like these post cum chats. By this point I’m tired as it was a long day and I thought I wouldn’t be able to cum again but I was wrong as she had other ideas. He starts off with licking my nipples and then move on down to give me OWO, I had to remind I wanted OW. I’m rock hard again and I bang bed, chocking her as I fuck her missionary mixing FK whilst I’m fucking her. I feel like I’m about to blow another load and I ask her if she’s ready for a facial and she says yes sir but I couldn’t help myself and busted inside her (in the dom of course) which was annoying as I wanted her to fuck her doggy and enjoy that ass.

All in all it was a good punt, she ticked all the boxes that I was looking for on this punt. She’s up for anything that I wanted to try and was friendly/bubbly during the punt.

« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 07:18:15 pm by mrbang123 »

Offline magnetico

Location (for the thread title)?

Offline king tarzan

£200 for 1 hour for a plumpy midget!!
No thanks

Complete rip off!!

Why she gets away with it very long service list

Would rather have a super honey with a short service list ..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline magnetico

+1 for KT, I'm also very surprised how could she get any bookings at that price with that body.  :wackogirl: