Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Phoenix parties: a query  (Read 2232 times)

Offline mrbobbit

I once went to one when it was LMP. Really enjoyed it, contrary to my misgivings about public fucking.

Later went to a revived Phoenix Parties event in London which was amazing.
Have some time in London in a couple of weeks and have thought about another lunchtime one BUT some of the more recent reviews are a bit 50:50 about commitment and organisation, which is sad.

Anyone have any recent experiences to help me decide. Promise full review if I go!

Frankly, may go anyway, as Mr Willy needs some fun and if I pick the right day and the right MO I will probably have a good time anyway, but some confirmation would be good.

Thanks
Banned reason: One review 6 years ago, I did warned 3 months ago, still nowt dada zip
Banned by: Iloveoral

figleaf

Phoenix is back on form.  Not quite the atmosphere it used to be, but pretty good fun and lineups at the minute. 

It’s also good value.  I remember when it used to seem expensive at £120 1-1 meet, but it’s now cheaper than many single punts and it’s 5 girls over 2 hrs.

Offline mrbobbit

Banned reason: One review 6 years ago, I did warned 3 months ago, still nowt dada zip
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Steve2

Phoenix is back on form.  Not quite the atmosphere it used to be, but pretty good fun and lineups at the minute. 

It’s also good value.  I remember when it used to seem expensive at £120 1-1 meet, but it’s now cheaper than many single punts and it’s 5 girls over 2 hrs.

Did you forget to do a review of any of these parties you attended?  :thumbsdown:

BigBoi1955

I agree that Phoenix is a good party to attend. I don't understand your comment about recent negative reviews as I haven't seen any. You should go in confidence that the organisation is top notch.

I've been to several of their parties but didn't review them as at the time I went any reviews of Phoenix attracted comments from the same group of about four posters and it always ended in a public fight and I didn't want to get involved in that scene. I have however contributed to Phoenix threads and given my opinion on the girls.

Offline smiths

I agree that Phoenix is a good party to attend. I don't understand your comment about recent negative reviews as I haven't seen any. You should go in confidence that the organisation is top notch.

I've been to several of their parties but didn't review them as at the time I went any reviews of Phoenix attracted comments from the same group of about four posters and it always ended in a public fight and I didn't want to get involved in that scene. I have however contributed to Phoenix threads and given my opinion on the girls.

I have noticed your snide digs at other posters before regarding TPC, they were fucking punters over as some reported on here, I and others challenged that and it seems they have improved. Challenging them has helped them improve to punters benefit.

If you don't like what others post tough shit, 10 posters linked to TPC have been banned, admin knows what was going on and had a clear out, scum like them aren't welcome on UKP. :thumbsdown: As long as TPC continues to offer good service to ALL their punters as reported on here there wont be a problem, if it gets reported they haven't been they will get hammered again, simple. This is what UKP is here for among other things.

The cancer that was VT has now been banned along with that Trevor prick so I look forward to honest feedback and reviews from credible punters as others see them as.

Seeker66

What type men attend. Im a fatty with a small package but the idea of the party atmosphere really interrsts me. Also I am 49.

BigBoi1955

If you don't like what others post tough shit, 10 posters linked to TPC have been banned, admin knows what was going on and had a clear out, scum like them aren't welcome.

I was scared to post a review in case I'd get caught in the cross fire. I love the Phoenix parties and have nothing but praise for them but was frightened in case I too was branded a white knight and was banned like those other 10.
My so called snide remarks about it was in case I was accused of being a lurker and not posting a review of the various Phoenix parties I've gone to so I felt I had to give some sort of reason for not posting a review.
Trying to do the right thing can be a minefield sometimes.

Offline smiths

I was scared to post a review in case I'd get caught in the cross fire. I love the Phoenix parties and have nothing but praise for them but was frightened in case I too was branded a white knight and was banned like those other 10.
My so called snide remarks about it was in case I was accused of being a lurker and not posting a review of the various Phoenix parties I've gone to so I felt I had to give some sort of reason for not posting a review.
Trying to do the right thing can be a minefield sometimes.

Those 10 were banned for very good reasons, admin isn't stupid he knew as I did what was going on.

I hope for punters sakes TPC will continue to offer a good service as recent reviews show. Those that attempt to close down discussion and make snide digs about those that challenge bad service wont prevail on UKP, a punters forum, it ISNT a pimps appreciation forum, if you and others want that go start one.

If you want to do a review, do a review, if you don't don't, simples. But if you make snide digs like above don't be surprised if I reply to them. I was fully justified in challenging the now banned scum including VT, who sells his services to pimps and others who got banned, if anyone else tries to undermine UKP they may go the same way.

Offline xxdavex

Who is Em in attendance at the parties all the time now?

Cheers

Offline jeezyuk

Anyone here seen Christine , Liane or Daniela?

Can you rate looks and performance ? Can you provide ethnicity? Thanks

Offline Kingy28

Christine was Karen last year but there's a Karen on there now so I assume she left for a while & returned as many of them do. She's a Brazilian with a good percentage of indigenous blood in her. I didn't find her greatly attractive but she sucked & fucked with enthusiasm.
Daniella has been on the list for many many years. Romanian. Fairly attractive and is a decent fuck. Was mates with big titted Nicole and they worked at lillys ladies in North London. I think her pics are a bit out if date.
I don't know Liane.
Hope this helps
« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 05:20:34 pm by Kingy28 »

Offline Partyguy

What's the nearest tube to the new location and just how far is it to walk from it, not a local lad so I'd need to plan my journey well in advance when I'm in London at the end of this month.

BigBoi1955

Edgware Road (District & Circle)
About 3 or 4 minutes walk
[Removed by admin]

Offline jeezyuk

Edgware Road (District & Circle)
About 3 or 4 minutes walk
[Removed by admin]

Come on mate. No need to post the street ... with all the videotaping at HOD, nearest tube is sufficient. You make it easy for punters to get targeted.

Offline smiths

Come on mate. No need to post the street ... with all the videotaping at HOD, nearest tube is sufficient. You make it easy for punters to get targeted.

Indeed, brains aren't some posters strong point. :rolleyes:

Offline Partyguy

Thanks for the info the tube station was all that I needed to plan.

Cheers

Offline HarryChappers

How many days in advance do you need to book a space at a party ?  :hi:

Offline Mr Girth

How many days in advance do you need to book a space at a party ?  :hi:

A day or two in advance is usually fine. In my experience you can often book on the day (but I haven't been for over a year).

Offline Fredbone

It’s about risk - booking on the day may be fully booked.

Offline HarryChappers

thanks for the info, will messages them to see if they have a free space for tomorrow
 :thumbsup:

Offline redveee

A friend who frequents these parties when in London on business favours the afternoon sessions as some gents arrive for the start, pop their lot then have to get back to work leaving all the girl to guy ration very high.

Offline HarryChappers

great stuff, I'm also visiting on business so a last minute thing.
will review if I make it this week  :hi: