Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: OrientalDollXXX - Oxford Circus  (Read 1149 times)

3 review(s) for OrientalDollXXX (0 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline stuart.

OrientalDollXXX

:hi: 

Link        External Link/Members Only

Cost        £90 for 30 min + 30 facial

Location  Oxford Circus not far from the train station, very easy to find.

Comms   Contacted her, everything was easily arranged, got the address (she agreed to take a facial was told not in hair)  :rolleyes:

Personality She is a very sweet girl so friendly, can't speak English very well says she is form Singapore.

Looks Is the girl in the pictures but I think look better in the pictures, she is 5'5" dress size 6 or 8 smallest boobs, big Asian nipples, wasn't blown away by her looks.

Services  Let's get straight into it, I was sucking those Asian nipples and and then I lay down on the bed she's telling me how handsome I am and she was kissing my chest sucking my nipples kissing my face and lips not dfk but she kisses nice, then she got a condom for ow you can get owo for extra, she couldn't take the whole thing in her mouth but sucking was done good enough lots of eye contact but nothing special I then put my hands on top of her head and face fucked her for a while, got her to ride me was ok nothing special she was kissing me while she was doing it, I flipped her around into mish and pounded her she makes all the right sounds few more positions back to her on top she isn't the most energetic girl but she does try lol ok the ending got her to lay down on the bed I stood next to it she cup my balls with her hand as I felt near I got closer to her face as I started shooting over her face and it went in her eyes she put her hand up to cover them but managed to get it pretty much everywhere, not my favourite facial I have done, she is a really nice girl but don't think she proper turn me on, I just wasn't into her and that's not her fault, my dick just wanted something different lol. Overall not a bad experience just wasn't the best.

Asian women are my favourite :wacko:

Will I return: No the hunt continues  :music:

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 02:49:28 am by stuart. »

Offline riskyelli

Saw her recently. By the way her location is on a very busy road and her english is lackluster as op said. However cute small asian girl that allows a pounding is always a positive.

Nice review.

Offline stuart.

Saw her recently. By the way her location is on a very busy road and her english is lackluster as op said. However cute small asian girl that allows a pounding is always a positive.

Nice review.

New to the forum I see, feedback is always appreciated if you could give a review of your experience.