Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British-Petite25 Southampton  (Read 3207 times)

1 review(s) for British-Petite25 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Billy no mates]

Offline Zimbaman

Best punt I’ve had in ages. I was beginning to think that there were no quality WGs left, but my faith has been restored. I’m going to keep this one brief otherwise I’ll risk being accused of EAS  :hi:

This was a one hour outcall to a local hotel. £125 no extras.  There is a verification pic up of this girl, it’s definitely her but I would say very unflattering. Much prettier in person. Description and pics on AW are accurate. She has a cracking body. Height around 5 foot 2.

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

Communication was easy and quick. Initially by AW email then by text. Phone conversation to iron out the details.

I was after a fairly vanilla GFE and that’s exactly what I got. The likes list on AW is limited and not reflective of what’s on offer as far as I can tell. She seems to do this for enjoyment as much as the cash.  She arrived in a nice dress and we had a bit of a chat and a drink to start with. She’s a bright girl, post grad and works full time, fitting the occasional meet round her work. Started with DFK which went on for some time before I started to undress her. Lovely small breasts (some would likely find them too small, but this doesn’t bother me) and responsive nipples. Wasn’t long before she undid me and gave a great BJ OWO. Good technique, deep and lots of eye contact. To be honest, I could have finished there, but it seemed rude not to return the favour which I did. She got incredibly wet and definitely let me know she was enjoying it. On to 69 for a while which gave me a cracking view. Sex in various positions including CG, missionary and finally doggy, where I finished in the bag.

All in all a fantastic punt. Outcall only option which isn’t ideal, but for the quality of the service at what is a very reasonable price, it would still be good value if you rent a cheap room for the night.

Positives: pretty, intelligent with good conversation, good kisser, fantastic body, great arse, sex was superb

Negatives: outcalls only, tits might be a bit small for some, not a pensioner so no good for BDiONU. You’ll need to stick to the grannies  :hi:

Would I return? I fully intend to  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 04:44:04 pm by Zimbaman »

Offline BDiONU

not a pensioner so no good for BDiONU. You’ll need to stick to the grannies  :hi:
Curse you Zimbaman!!   I was just getting over the trauma when you brought it all back, now I've got PTSD!!!

Offline Zimbaman

Curse you Zimbaman!!   I was just getting over the trauma when you brought it all back, now I've got PTSD!!!

Haha sorry about that  :lol:

Offline Derrick101

Nice one Zimba ! Pity she only does Out Calls though  :hi:

Offline timsussex

Nice one Zimba ! Pity she only does Out Calls though  :hi:

Indeed  - perhaps we should book a hotel for an afternoon and book her for an hour each !

Offline king tarzan

Zimbaman I like the name and avatar! ! :drinks:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline DrConners

Worst case of EAS fluffy bullshit I've ever read ...............  ;)

Cheers Zimba, sounds like you had a great time, the small titties wouldn't be a problem if the service provided is enthusiastic & she's responsive ect. I'm not a big boob fan anyway - doesn't look like she's had to photoshop her pictures either!!  :sarcastic:

Thanks for taking the time to post a review  :hi:

And no Tizer involved at any point! Bonus !!  :D

Offline Zimbaman

Worst case of EAS fluffy bullshit I've ever read ...............  ;)

Cheers Zimba, sounds like you had a great time, the small titties wouldn't be a problem if the service provided is enthusiastic & she's responsive ect. I'm not a big boob fan anyway - doesn't look like she's had to photoshop her pictures either!!  :sarcastic:

Thanks for taking the time to post a review  :hi:

And no Tizer involved at any point! Bonus !!  :D

Yeah... worried about coming across as EAS  :lol: just one of those punts that was superb. Very responsive and no photoshop involved. To be honest, I was have expecting the profile pics to have been of someone else. And no Tizer  :lol:

Offline nigel4498

Cheers for the review Zimba  :hi:
I did add her initially to my hotlist and then realised she was outcall only so had to delete.
I saw her veri photo when her profile first appeared, nice to know she is better in the flesh though just in case.

Offline sailor3

Nice review. Tatenda, know what I mean?

Offline DrConners

Nice review. Tatenda, know what I mean?

Well I don't mate ? Care to clarify ?

Offline Derrick101

Well I don't mate ? Care to clarify ?

Interesting  :lol:
Google it on urban dictionary

Offline sailor3

"Well I don't mate ? Care to clarify ?"
It's a question for Zimbaman, Doc! Either he knows or he doesn't....

Offline DrConners

Well he's more than capable of speaking for himself - Still seemed like an odd post to add  :unknown:

Offline Zimbaman

Not a clue  :hi:

Offline DrConners

Not a clue  :hi:

As suspected.

Well Sailor, enlighten us please ?

Offline Zimbaman

Interesting  :lol:
Google it on urban dictionary

“A Zimbabwean name for a male who is an attractive, well-proportioned, and imposing appearance suggestive of health and strength; good-looking:”

Am I being dense here? Really not getting it. Although I can’t argue with the definition  :lol:

Or tatenda girl?

“Someone who is very confident and funny. She is very talkative and loveable. She gets very stressed especially about school work. Nicknames often include Tatti, Tenda-chicken and Tenda”

Offline notcalledchris

Thanks.  I'm in the market for Southampton outcall so useful

Offline Zimbaman

Thanks.  I'm in the market for Southampton outcall so useful

Hope you have a good one. There is precious little about, but one or two will give you a good time if you book well enough in advance  :thumbsup:

Offline sailor3

“A Zimbabwean name for a male who is an attractive, well-proportioned, and imposing appearance suggestive of health and strength; good-looking:”

Am I being dense here? Really not getting it. Although I can’t argue with the definition  :lol:

Or tatenda girl?

“Someone who is very confident and funny. She is very talkative and loveable. She gets very stressed especially about school work. Nicknames often include Tatti, Tenda-chicken and Tenda”

Sorry Fellas, None of the above. Tatenda is Shona for thanks. Just wondering whether Zimbaman's name indicated some Zimbabwean heritage. Seems that it does not or else he would very likely have known that.

Offline Zimbaman

Sorry Fellas, None of the above. Tatenda is Shona for thanks. Just wondering whether Zimbaman's name indicated some Zimbabwean heritage. Seems that it does not or else he would very likely have known that.

Sorry to disappoint.. I’m not Zimbabwean. I did actually find that definition on google, and have begun to realise that Zimbaman has African origins. I’m British, and the user name was really a random selection when I joined. I shall know for the future though  :hi:

Offline Doombar

This reads like a fake review to me.  Nothing in there you couldn't glean from just reading her profile.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Zimbaman

This reads like a fake review to me.  Nothing in there you couldn't glean from just reading her profile.  :thumbsdown:

Then you should report it  :hi:

Offline DrConners

Have you read his 17 others ? He doesn't need a spokesperson but it's pretty clear he posts honestly IMO.

I'm trying to meet this girl on the strength of this review anyway.

Who took the jam out of your doughnut today Dr Doom  :sarcastic:

Offline Zimbaman

Have you read his 17 others ? He doesn't need a spokesperson but it's pretty clear he posts honestly IMO.

I'm trying to meet this girl on the strength of this review anyway.

Who took the jam out of your doughnut today Dr Doom  :sarcastic:

It’s an odd complaint isn’t it? I suspect it’s because old Dumbar is still bitter at being called out as a stalker. His behaviour is unsavoury at best. To cast doubt on a valid review though does the forum no good. Of course he won’t have the courage to report it and draw attention to himself again.

I hope you have a cracking time with this one Doc. As you will note from my review there are a couple of extras that she will willingly provide that aren’t in her profile  :hi:

Offline aronteo

Thanks for the 'fake'  :D  review  Zimbaman... :hi:

She has been on my radar, but outcalls are a bit difficult for me unfortunately... :thumbsdown:

Shame, because I wanted to give her a try....... :unknown:

Offline Zimbaman

Thanks for the 'fake'  :D  review  Zimbaman... :hi:

She has been on my radar, but outcalls are a bit difficult for me unfortunately... :thumbsdown:

Shame, because I wanted to give her a try....... :unknown:

No worries  :D the outcall only is a pain, but actually a lot better than girls I’ve seen charging far more. For me it makes the additional cost of a hotel seem reasonable. Each to their own though  :hi:

Offline Doombar

Then you should report it  :hi:
I'll read your other reviews then take a view.  But this one is definitely fake bullshit.

James999

No worries  :D the outcall only is a pain, but actually a lot better than girls I’ve seen charging far more. For me it makes the additional cost of a hotel seem reasonable. Each to their own though  :hi:

Why are you reporting yourself  :wacko:

Offline myothernameis

He reported doombar, message 2152939

vw

I'll read your other reviews then take a view.  But this one is definitely fake bullshit.

As fake as this?

No mention of you making her orgasm from penetrative sex. Just moaning? :unknown:

When I saw her recently she had lots of orgasms and squirted a lot. She loves to be pounded hard, deep and fast ;)

Offline Jamboney

Having read some of your recent posts you’re an expert when it comes to fake bullshit  :thumbsup:

Offline Zimbaman

Reported Doombar. Wouldn’t bother normally, but he’s only raising this ‘fake’ review crap because I called him a stalker. Which he clearly is. Ultimately not good for the forum.

James999

Reported Doombar. Wouldn’t bother normally, but he’s only raising this ‘fake’ review crap because I called him a stalker. Which he clearly is. Ultimately not good for the forum.

Don't call him a stalker then  :dash:

Don't dish it out if you can't take it, and running to Admin over it, seriously, grow a pair  :music:

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

I think you need a lay down, haven’t you been taking your medication? Or has another girl decided they no longer want to see you?

You posting shite all over, trolling anyone who has criticised you.

I know your a wannabe Dom but to be honest you really are just coming across like a pussy now

Offline bushman

Why all this animosity against each other. Seems since Admin closed the gates on non reviewers everybody are looking for a fight.

Offline riskytimes

2 things put me off on her profile .....she likes a guy to go down on her !!!! really  ! and she will only do incalls once shes taken 2 visits from you !!! 

Offline Zimbaman

That went well ZumbaGirl  :sarcastic:

Highlighted you as a troll which was the intention. So yes. It went well. For example VWs examples of your reviews, which can only be described as bizarre. And a little ‘fake’  :sarcastic:

If you have any genuine queries about this WG I’d be happy to answer them. Or even if you wanted to specifically state what you find unbelievable about the review? Again I’d be happy to reply. Back to you Doombar!