Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HotPatricia10 - Liverpool Street  (Read 2780 times)

10 review(s) for Hot Patricia69 (7 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline dupont075

External Link/Members Only

Date: Saturday 2nd June Midday, 1.5hrs. GBP190.

Location: Dodgy entrance on London Wall, not the most discreet but it was dead on a Saturday morning so not too bad.

Girl: Seen Patricia before when she was in the west end, stunning looking girl. Body is ungodly (claims she doesn't go to gym but I don't see how) with has fake bolt-ons, which are well done. Would give it a 9/10. Face is probably 7/10. Has hair extensions. Well worth the visit for those looking for the beach babe body type.

Services: No FK/DFK (though feel this could be negotiated) but does do OWO and standard sex. I knew what I was getting into and just wanted a great pump and dump. Popped 3x in the time, she's very attentive and quite tight. Very enjoyable doggy, really does push back. OWO was also excellent, more PSE than GFE, took my whole member in for DT and can take a good face fucking.

Would I return? Possibly, for the 1hr or 30min pump and dump. Otherwise a decent punt. Not too sure how long she will end up staying.

Offline TheOracle

Services: No FK/DFK (though feel this could be negotiated) [/quote]

After I saw her I wrote her asking whether she would do FK the next time and she never answered, so I'm not sure about this.

Offline BarryProudfoot

External Link/Members Only

Date: Saturday 2nd June Midday, 1.5hrs. GBP190.

Location: Dodgy entrance on London Wall, not the most discreet but it was dead on a Saturday morning so not too bad.

Girl: Seen Patricia before when she was in the west end, stunning looking girl. Body is ungodly (claims she doesn't go to gym but I don't see how) with has fake bolt-ons, which are well done. Would give it a 9/10. Face is probably 7/10. Has hair extensions. Well worth the visit for those looking for the beach babe body type.

Services:
No FK/DFK (though feel this could be negotiated) but does do OWO
and standard sex. I knew what I was getting into and just wanted a great pump and dump. Popped 3x in the time, she's very attentive and quite tight. Very enjoyable doggy, really does push back. OWO was also excellent, more PSE than GFE, took my whole member in for DT and can take a good face fucking.

Would I return? Possibly, for the 1hr or 30min pump and dump. Otherwise a decent punt. Not too sure how long she will end up staying.

Do you think I could trade OWO for DFK?

Offline dupont075

On FK she is adamant she hasn't ever offered it. I think if you seen her before and never got it, it's probably difficult. Seeing her first time she probably would. Depends on how you get along. She get's properly into her OWO so no FK is a bit odd on her part but I guess that is typically of this type of SP.

Offline user1437

This seems to be such a common factor between all these smoking hot enhanced Romanian girls. They're all hot as fuck, service varies (although generally average in my experience, saved by the looks), and I don't think I've come upon any of them who kisses. Which is a shame as kissing is something I want in a punt and I get frustrated at not doing so with these hot ones

Anyone knows a WG with a similar profile also offering DFK?

Offline dupont075

There are reviews which claim she did offer FK. I did get FK off Natashamarie018 but it was very light.

mrhappypants

Dupont075,

Thanks for your review.  She looks like a member of the Creechurch Lane Romanian crew.  Just to check,

1) she only communicated by text (not answering the phone) prior to the punt,
2) when you made the booking she did not ask how long you would stay, and
3) she answered your queries about services /fees with a text saying “All services are inclusive but at discretion. See you first”?

I got lip kissing and OWO from both Delia and Arina, but was denied second visit with Arina - I walked.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 10:35:59 pm by mrhappypants »

Offline dupont075

Dupont075,

Thanks for your review.  She looks like a member of the Creechurch Lane Romanian crew.  Just to check,

1) she only communicated by text (not answering the phone) prior to the punt,
2) when you made the booking she did not ask how long you would stay, and
3) she answered your queries about services /fees with a text saying “All services are inclusive but at discretion. See you first”?

I got lip kissing and OWO from both Delia and Arina, but was denied second visit with Arina - I walked.

Pretty much to a tee except the 3rd point, she never said that. I went through a list and she was yes or no on a bunch of them.