Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amber Blu  (Read 5581 times)

BigSur

Thanks to the guys who told me about Amber Blu. I had an hour with her when I was in Brum last week and she was everything I was told she would be. Very compliant and let me give her a nice hand warming to her delicious botty. Fab owo and all for just £100 plus she is an English rose. You don't get that in London. I'll be back when I am next in Birmingam just before Christmas.

Wiltsboy01

Thanks to the guys who told me about Amber Blu. I had an hour with her when I was in Brum last week and she was everything I was told she would be. Very compliant and let me give her a nice hand warming to her delicious botty. Fab owo and all for just £100 plus she is an English rose. You don't get that in London. I'll be back when I am next in Birmingam just before Christmas.
Yeah shame she is so far away from London :(

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

nwbrfc

Went to see Amber on Wednesday evening for an hour. A very attractive, cute and personable girl, very polite - always thanking me when I complimented her. The house is huge as is the bathroom. She led me upstairs to her "room" wearing just a pvc dress so had her lovely arse on view all the time. The room itself is laid out with all manner of items dedicated to those who like abuse - not my bag, but for those who like it, there's the biggest dildo I have ever seen which Amber assures me she has used on customers before - oh my god!!

Anyway, she is a delight to be with. Our encounter was vanilla in comparison to the surroundings, but exactly what I wanted. Reverse O, OWO and fucking. My only gripe is that she doesn't take a deep fucking (or she wouldn't with me), so that in doggie she would arch her back upwards to reduce the penetration and in mish with legs on my shoulders she would straighten her legs to push me back.

Nonetheless I enjoyed myself and would recommend.

incognitomosquito

there's the biggest dildo I have ever seen which Amber assures me she has used on customers before - oh my god!!

Yeah, we had a laugh about that, 14-15 inches and it's girth size is comparable to a grown man's thigh (possible exaggeration).

Offline naughty boy 13

I have seen amber on 3 occasions now and she is everything you guys mention! I am into strap on fun and she gives it good with her 8 inch friend! Also, that big black 14 dildo.. I have taken it on and boy its big! She mentioned she felt like a doctor probing me! She was laughing throughout thayt experience which made me nice and comfortable! Amazing naughty girl!

waxman

Shame she does not work in London. She wold be extremely popular s there are so few White English WG's.

Offline bigjim

booked her on Friday got to her location and guess what  ?? no answer

time waster

Jim

Offline curry

booked her on Friday got to her location and guess what  ?? no answer

time waster

Jim

Yes she has a reputation for this I am afraid.

Offline nomeansno

Yes she has a reputation for this I am afraid.

My experience of her too.

Chuckman

In Albert Road as I tap this waiting for my 10:30am confirmation. Not going to happen so onto the next one.

Offline paul_davis

Not spoke to her on phone or just booked via AW?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Chuckman

Not spoke to her on phone or just booked via AW?

Both texted and talked to her.

Offline dboy74

I saw her once about 20 months ago.

Meet was reasonably good but not enough to go back again.

I also had the customary 15 minute wait on the street before she confirmed house number!

Offline Chezzie John

I had no problem meeting with her. She seen me early than planned to as I was early. I did her feedback on here for the booking

Offline bbois77

Yeah, did the same on me, arranged a time and what was going to happen, arrived in locality and no response, proceed with caution if you dont mind your precious time being wasted!

Offline Boundless

She was all OK with me.
Got off the train, texted for house number, she replied more or less immediately.

A bloody good fuck too!  :D