Author Topic: _Ariana_ - Ipswich. Amazing experience.  (Read 1310 times)


6 review(s) for Lovely-Aria  (2 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline ratata

Victoria.23 was in my radar. Texted her meeting arranged.

External Link/Members Only

When the door opened I've found _Ariana_ greeting me.

External Link/Members Only

She was so beatiful and positive, I've ignored the switch. Obviously both girls live in the same house.

Comms: Text, easy and clear comms. Early punt, possibly I was the 1 hr booking £110 no extras.

Location: Flat, a few blocks behind the marina.Decent flat, the room has en-suite bathroom.

Service: Massage, OW, RO, 69, doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, mish.

The Girl: Very beautiful face with short whiteish yellow hair. Clean and white teeth. Beautiful eyes. Nice lips.Impressive all natural funbags, sensetive nipples. Not very slim, curvy toned body with all the curves in right places. Nice skin and brilliant personality. Always smiling and chatty. Nails are perfect, mango was clean smelling fresh. Only negative is smokey breath. No parfume worn.

She unrevealed beautiful tits and oiled them with big laugh. She knows every man would like this.  :yahoo: She started massaging me with oily tits and than started a boobjob. After a while put the rubber on and OW here we go.

Impressive oral skills with attention to balls. Making the right noises. We switched to 69. Mango tasted good, fingers in no problem. After that she started riding me CG. It was intense, I've stopped her and invited for some RO. After RO continued with mish. And then asked her for more OW. She continued without changing rubber, nice. Some OW action in front of the mirror. Liked the view, satisfying. Doggystyle, very nice view of ass and her back with sexy short hair of hers. Finished in the bag.

Asked for back massage. Decent massage was delivered. Ready for round 2.

Started hugging caressing. Rubber on the stick and OW starts again. This time level up. With DT and ball sucking and rimming around the cock. Kept like this for a while. Heavenly moments. After that reverse CG. Rode me for a while, turning her head back making eye contact, very sexy. Next position is CG, riding me when I was sucking and playing with amazing tits. Speeding up slowing down... finished in the rubber.

Chit chat for 10 minutes and off I go.

Summary: Amazing sex with beautiful energetic enthusiastic girl. I think I will be back and I strongly recommend.   
« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 12:29:24 am by ratata »

Offline Foxtail17

Victoria.23 was in my radar. Texted her meeting arranged.

External Link/Members Only

When the door opened I've found _Ariana_ greeting me.

External Link/Members Only

She was so beatiful and positive, I've ignored the switch. Obviously both girls live in the same house.

Comms: Text, easy and clear comms. Early punt, possibly I was the 1 hr booking £110 no extras.

Location: Flat, a few blocks behind the marina.Decent flat, the room has en-suite bathroom.

Service: Massage, OW, RO, 69, doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, mish.

The Girl: Very beautiful face with short whiteish yellow hair. Clean and white teeth. Beautiful eyes. Nice lips.Impressive all natural funbags, sensetive nipples. Not very slim, curvy toned body with all the curves in right places. Nice skin and brilliant personality. Always smiling and chatty. Nails are perfect, mango was clean smelling fresh. Only negative is smokey breath. No parfume worn.

She unrevealed beautiful tits and oiled them with big laugh. She knows every man would like this.  :yahoo: She started massaging me with oily tits and than started a boobjob. After a while put the rubber on and OW here we go.

Impressive oral skills with attention to balls. Making the right noises. We switched to 69. Mango tasted good, fingers in no problem. After that she started riding me CG. It was intense, I've stopped her and invited for some RO. After RO continued with mish. And then asked her for more OW. She continued without changing rubber, nice. Some OW action in front of the mirror. Liked the view, satisfying. Doggystyle, very nice view of ass and her back with sexy short hair of hers. Finished in the bag.

Asked for back massage. Decent massage was delivered. Ready for round 2.

Started hugging caressing. Rubber on the stick and OW starts again. This time level up. With DT and ball sucking and rimming around the cock. Kept like this for a while. Heavenly moments. After that reverse CG. Rode me for a while, turning her head back making eye contact, very sexy. Next position is CG, riding me when I was sucking and playing with amazing tits. Speeding up slowing down... finished in the rubber.

Chit chat for 10 minutes and off I go.

Summary: Amazing sex with beautiful energetic enthusiastic girl. I think I will be back and I strongly recommend.

It was only a matter of time before someone suffered a bait and switch at this address as there seems to be a rotating stream of Polish girls at this address, with Ariana as the mais/pimp/receptionist.
In addition to the above mentioned girls, curvy Laura and Lauren~21 (who I saw there) opeeate from this address.

Glad you had a good time but a B&S would be an auto negative for me as a warning to punters.

Offline workinallweek

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,560
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 33
think you got a better deal
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac