Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tina Serbian b2b Bayswater  (Read 1106 times)

Offline Wankingdead

Same Inverness flat.
Good comms
Tina late 20's early 30's dark haired Serbian girl
Facially pretty 7/10
Nice demeanour
Slim small to medium breasts, medium ass
Clean shaven
B2b: average long time spent on my back
No real b2b , no frontage, no kissing.
I gave her neutral based on her pleasantness. But not someone I will visit again. Not a gvfm.

Offline Mark1

Do you have a link for her?

Offline kydon81

A link would be appreciated

Offline LLPunting

WD,
Did you mean you were on your back for a long time or that she massaged your back (poorly) for a long time?
Did you mean "no frottage" or that she didn't massage your frontage?
By "no real b2b" do you mean she didn't do nude bodyslides?

If so then it seems that despite management having a clear expectation that all girls are meant to do full contact nude bodyslides and massage delivered nude from the start that most of the girls are short-changing punters on the paid for experience.

ALL PUNTERS, when you make your booking confirm with management that you are expecting the girls to be nude from the start and to deliver bodyslides to back and front.  IF management can't guarantee your chosen girl will do this then ask them to recommend one who will.

Offline xeron

Maya is the only one I've seen from this place in the last 4 months who does body slides in any reasonable amount (and shes been good for me)

All the others as per my reviews have been cases where they take their underwear off in the last 15 minutes,  or even not at all until ive asked. I did see Oksana again and this was the experience with her, just over an hour, and she has pretty rough hands which made the extended back rub actually a little unpleasant towards the end

As I've said before I already have an amazing therapist for proper body fixing massage, thats not why I go to this place or others where I'm paying 2 or even 3 times as much per hour.

If the modus operandi of this place has changed then thats fine- but that's not the impression I get from their adverts. Tbh I'm almost at the point where I'm just going to stop for a while.

If there was anywhere that provided the sort of massage experience in the nurumassage videos I'd probably be in there way too often...

Offline LLPunting

Maya is the only one I've seen from this place in the last 4 months who does body slides in any reasonable amount (and shes been good for me)

All the others as per my reviews have been cases where they take their underwear off in the last 15 minutes,  or even not at all until ive asked. I did see Oksana again and this was the experience with her, just over an hour, and she has pretty rough hands which made the extended back rub actually a little unpleasant towards the end

As I've said before I already have an amazing therapist for proper body fixing massage, thats not why I go to this place or others where I'm paying 2 or even 3 times as much per hour.

If the modus operandi of this place has changed then thats fine- but that's not the impression I get from their adverts. Tbh I'm almost at the point where I'm just going to stop for a while.

If there was anywhere that provided the sort of massage experience in the nurumassage videos I'd probably be in there way too often...

The ads go on about shared bath/shower and nuru, none of which can be done properly in the flats/ensuites used by this crew.  You need to find an SP with a large wetroom or book a hotel room that has one.