Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola Bell - Birmingham  (Read 1398 times)

110 review(s) for Lola Bell (103 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline EddieThead669

External Link/Members Only

This took place 05/06/18

£££ = £120 / 90mins

Coms were very good all by text.

Usual stuff texted Lola to see if she was available.
After looking at Dulmanites review I wanted 2hrs but had to shorten to 90mins.

So I was directed to Lola's place, which isn't far from the Mailbox, usual magic door with a rather tidy Lola behind it.
No secrets as I had seen her before.
Greeted with a cuddle and the usual chocolates.
Discussed what I wanted which consisted of being edged within an inch of my life, many times and without pain.
I also went for the tie, tease and blindfolded option.

Let me tell you something, 90 mins of being tied up gives you rather bad arm cramp LOL and yes by the end of it, I was begging and pleading with Lola to make me cum. I was coming out with all sorts of shit about wanting to lick her pussy and make her cum and then just fuck her...of course I know I had zero chance of this but couldn't stop myself from saying it.
The techniques that Lola uses are, well, I couldn't see to be honest as I was blindfolded for most of the session, but when it was taken off it was nice to see my hard oily cock being played with.
She also used a cock and ball ring of which I have never had before but felt really nice.
The one thing that was also such a tease is when LB put her nipple to my lips and said "don't do anything otherwise I will punish you". FUCK...being as I don't like pain, I didn't do anything but godamn it, I should have licked the hell outta that nipp.

After LB let me cum she didn't stop there either she made sure that she would torture me some more my rubbing my bell end post cum which was nice but oh so sensitive...

Great visit and LB is one great cock master.

Offline Jayne_cobb

Great review! Lola really is a skilled cock handler.  A prolonged edging experience to my mind is what the proper tantric experience is about - the orgasm at the end is completely different to a "normal" massage with a rub and tug at the end.

I wish I had more opportunity to get to Brum to see LB.

Completely agree that when she's got you in the mood you'll say anything to keep her doing what she's doing to you.

Offline Dulmenite

Glad my review led you to a memorable meeting .

Offline Sundog247

Great review! She certainly knows how to handle a cock. That was one of the main reasons I didn't want to be blindfolded when I met her, so that I could watch her hands working their magic over my oily cock. I think I may have to visit her again very soon!

Offline webpunter

On the odd occasion where the burd is very skilled at HJs i find watching their technique fascinating

And lying back looking at the ceiling or glimpsing their rack you can be thinking 'i wonder what she's doing now - its amazing'

Great review! She certainly knows how to handle a cock. That was one of the main reasons I didn't want to be blindfolded when I met her, so that I could watch her hands working their magic over my oily cock. I think I may have to visit her again very soon!