Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Abbi Lucious  (Read 4986 times)

3 review(s) for Miss_Abbi (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online ProfessorYaffle

External Link/Members Only

Abbi normally works from rural Durham (which is too far for me), but I bagged a 1 hour incall during the Gateshead leg of her recent tour.

Communications were excellent when setting up the booking, and she gave me the full address on the morning of the booking (so no standing at the end of the street waiting to be told the house number 5 mins before the booking starts which I've never understood the logic of). It was a modern rather upmarket flat overlooking the Tyne close to the Metrocentre.

Abbi looks exactly like her photos. She was wearing black stockings (as I had requested), and the fishnet dress seen in her profile pics.

She's a very sexy girl, attractive face and slim but curvy body with natural c cup boobs. Her peachy bum is her best feature IMO. She's really tall, with her heels on she was easily my height and I'm over 6 feet tall.

She's a really nice girl, friendly and a good laugh.

Her hygiene was absolutely perfect.

DFK, OWO, reverse O, extended periods of 69, sex in CG, missionary and doggy. She rode me so hard during CG that I was actually scared haha. She was very attentive and gets right into the action.

I asked where I could come and she replied "anywhere below the neck", so no facials or CIM. She also said she doesn't do anal.

To finish she wanked and sucked me until I came on her boobs, while looking me straight in the eye and grinding her pussy against my hand which was really horny.

That's the second time recently I've had a girl rubbing her pussy against my hand as I come (see my review of Nicole of NNE). I don't know if this is a new thing or just new to me but it feels awesome, so take note any girls reading this!

A good punt and I would recommend her.

Offline dino1990

saw her a few times when she worked from Hebburn. Really wnated to met as I saw her on cam a few times on a swingers site. Really good GFE. Excellent OWO and dfk and tasted great.

DaveMugabe

the glasses are a problem for me

Offline Metal Geek

I saw her at her Hebburn location last year and it felt a bit odd that she kept her glasses on throughout the session, quite off putting. I wear glasses myself but I always remove them. Nice enough lass and I enjoyed myself, but we changed positions a few times because she reckoned I was hurting her and she doesn't like guys cumming inside her, ultra paranoid about condom breakages I think.

Offline nemobile1

I have seen Abbi when she worked from Hebburn, i would def see her again great body great 69 owo she is a bit paranoid about cumming inside her even though it was protected so cum on her boobs, well worth a visit make you feel at ease and value for money......

Offline Shutty238

Seen Abbi in Hebburn and at her Durham location, she is uber professional, always friendly and always fresh as a daisy.  Statuesque and lovely body but I agree with the glasses thing would love to see her without but this is as unlikely as CIM.  Have also met her with her bf for a mmf, quite good fun and really genuine couple - its worth seeing Abbi 1 on 1 though, highly recommended.