Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Teen19 - Knightsbridge  (Read 559 times)

3 review(s) for Pure Cristal (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

mlee

AW
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms
Quick texts and accepted short notice booking

Fee
130 1Hr (owo, fk)

Between Knightsbridge and South Ken underground station, quiet street lined with big Edwardian terraced houses

Girl
Nationality: Brazilian, gave me a name Jennifer
Face: 7/10 natural beauty with minimal make up, shortish blonde hair, definitely not teen (mid to late 20s)
Body: 6.5/10 possibly size 10 with decent curves, medium boobs, real firm made me think it went under the knife. Tattoo on shoulder or arm
Attitude: 4/10 a bit quiet and lazy but friendly in the end

Service
Offered shower and came back she was lying in bed in a corset, laced thong and tights playing/browsing on her phone. I climbed aboard and she smiled at me, slow start so I initiated small talk while feeling her smooth skin on her inner thighs and shoulder. Her English is good, she seemed relaxed (too much in my opinion). After a 5 min convo she pulled the towel off my waist and started stroking me. Light FK and I licked her neck and shoulders, started playing with her tits but she didn't want to take her corset off (which was annoying). She suggested owo and went ahead to wipe my tip with some baby wipes (?? I just took a shower). Gave me very short bj, sensual and wet enough in her mouth. I wanted more but she said my cock is too hard and should fuck. I wanted to take my time so I suggested reverse oral. Mistake, she was very stale down there and she seemed to be getting wet, her fluid was off. I didn't last a minute. I found some wipes and had to clean my mouth and spat in it. She didn't seem to think there was anything wrong and I didn't want to embarrass her.

Protection on and she got on top of me leaning forward. I grabbed her arse and thrusted my cock straight in without feeling where her pussy was. This made her giggle and I asked her what's funny but she closed her eyes and laughed a bit more began riding me. We both put work into it and the sex went on for a while and she was genuinely wet (can't remember if she lubed up).

I asked for doggy and enjoyed it for a while, going for slow then fast and slow again. Got her prone flat and continued hitting her behind. Those were my most enjoyable part. I told her to lay on her back for some missionary and decided to turn this session a bit more romantic. Went for some more light FK and kissing her neck. She seemed at ease but I was getting bored. So I asked for doggy and went on till I came.

Laid there for a while and we were both silent, considering I did most of the work. She was smiling the whole time and at times had her eyes closed while smiling. She did tried to stroke me after about 10 minutes but I thought I had enough. I had about 15 mins on the clock and decided to just chat to her. She did offer me a massage which I declined (I assumed it would have been half-arsed anyway). Convo was dying and clock was running down but I went in for more FK and was grabbing her arse and tits. I thanked her and asked for shower. She hugged me and said 'thanks for choosing me' and pretty sure somewhere in the line of I see you again? I didn't say anything so coming back to the room after my shower she was just on her phone and pretty much ignored me til she saw me out.

Recommend
Unsure really. Maybe caught her on a bad day. There was someone else in the flat who was doing the dishes. Jennifer said they just had lunch. I assumed fucking right after a meal affected my punt. She seems naturally beautiful and I enjoyed FK her. Reading at her very little reviews on this site shows that she is likely in a group of B&S. Girl that I saw doesn't really resemble her profile pics, not as slim anyway but her hair seems identical. I have a feeling there's up to 3 WG at her flat (one must have left when I arrived) and I happened to just get one of them. She seems to travel around the south of London and the borders of Greater London and I noticed a few other Brazilian girls with the same location at the same time.

Generally negative but I might give it one more go in the near future but will proceed with caution