Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Melissa2018uk - Addlestone - Surrey - Bulgarian underlivering (lying) SP.  (Read 1171 times)

1 review(s) for Melissa2018uk (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online advent2016

External Link/Members Only

Day and time: 2018-06-04  10:00

Comms: phoned at 08:30 for 10:00 appt. She said yes, asked about OWO/CIM she said yes and txted me the street address, I asked about shower as was coming from night shift, she said yes. 5 mins before time I txted and she opened the door.

Price quoted: 30mins £80.

Parking:
I parked at the nearby Tesco where you can park free for 3 hours. Best to buy something and keep  the receipt, if the parking Nazis send you a ticket.

The location:
A short walk past the railway station. Tiny, yet reasonably clean bedsit in small block.

The girl (Just like her pictures, size 6, several prominent tattoos) Long black hair, small tits, shaven pussy.

The Essay: I was asked to have a shower (alone) and this is where it went downhill. She reluctantly French kissed, but preferred to suck and bite my nipples and worked her way down to my cock, she sucked well, but kept on pulling back, saying "no in mouth". WTF, we'd agreed at the start for cim. I considered RO, but she had a bit of BO as she refused to shower, but insisted I did earlier. I rubbered up for doggy and pumped for a bit, but neither off us was enjoying it, I accidentally touched her arse, she yelled "Noooo".
dom off more oral and I was ready to nut over her breasts, she said stop, and wanted to put a paper towel over her face, this killed the moment, reluctantly she wanked me to conclusion and bitting my nipple (which was almost the only good part), she clearly not enjoying this one bit. I did have my full 30mins and a shower.

Conclusion and negatives. I realize that she said yes to almost everything on the phone, in actual fact she said no to most things in the flat.
Sucking balls - No
CIM - Double No

She took my phone out of my jacket whilst I was in the shower, I know because it took her photo, but she didn't steal anything, it's only a burner phone but need it  to unlock my rental car.

Would I return - No, No.

I've seen Antonia in Addlestone External Link/Members Only
Who was excellent in every way that Mellisa wasn't

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline WhackDaddy

She had no reason to go through your pockets.

Offline Lema

She had no reason to go through your pockets.
she's obviously not to be trusted :thumbsdown:

Offline andy750

You should upload the photo here that it took of her. Bitch

DodeCode

The photos of her look like they are taken in the same Apartment that Antonia uses.. was it the same place?

Offline scooby73

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 9
Was her place the same that Antonia uses?
Love the petite body.
Would it be worth going purely for a pump and dump (with nothing in pockets!)?

Offline king tarzan

Like yourself i have seen Antonia too.. what a super fit sexy body... had excellent time with her..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline scooby73

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 9
She took my phone out of my jacket whilst I was in the shower, I know because it took her photo, but she didn't steal anything, it's only a burner phone but need it  to unlock my rental car.
May i ask how you got your phone to take a pic of her?
Was it an app?
I like the sound of that!

Offline Avg_Joe

May i ask how you got your phone to take a pic of her?
Was it an app?
I like the sound of that!

yeah that sounds interesting, and agreed, upload the photo!
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac