Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: X PLATINUM x CINDY X - Shepherds Bush  (Read 1422 times)

84 review(s) for X PLATINUM x CINDY X (78 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Nicknickson

Hi,
Thought I'd review an amazing meeting I had with Cindy.

External Link/Members Only

On phone so not able to post too much detail.

Met at a Shepherds Bush hotel, easy walking distance from the station and no probs going through to the rooms as its a busy place.

Opened the door and she was standing there in the agreed schoolgirl uniform as I wanted to try some role play and heard that she was very good at it.

Before even asking for money I was offered a shower which I took.  Came out and got right into character.  Actually paid at the end of the meet which was unusual but added to the meet I think.

Then proceeded a good 60 minutes of fun with her, 2 pops and she offered a third but I couldn't do it. 

I've seen on here that people say her face isn't very pretty, but I think she's very attractive. She's really very friendly and we got to chatting about a lot of things between pops.

She gives excellent DFK, second only to Lola Lily in my opinion.

Excellent meet! I don't usually see the same girl twice, but I think I'll definitely go see her again sometime I'm free in London.

Offline Honestperv

She sounds great. If she didn't have the AW feedback rule, I'd go for it. I've never used the AW system, too long-winded.