Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Carla Sexy Wild Milf - Birmingham  (Read 2267 times)

85 review(s) for Wild milf Carla  (62 positive, 11 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Brazilian Martian]
49 review(s) for Sexy And Wild Milf (38 positive, 3 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline M8gic

External Link/Members Only

I visited Carla today (Sunday) as seen she was available, not my usual punt as she is a bit older then what I go for but seemed good value for money at £50 with the services on offer, mainly rimming and CIM

The Venue
Modern Apartment block by the BMW garage/Springhill tesco, parking £1 an hour but free after 6pm or at weekends. Clean modern apartment but is quite hard to miss as the entrance door is on the side.
Room is clean and fit for purpose with an ensuite shower - it seems other girls working out this apartment but didn't cross paths.

The girl
Carla is quite short ,5'2-5'3 - decent looking and probably early to mid 40's. Hygiene was excellent and dressed in secretaty outfit as requested.

The meeting
Was met at the entrance of the apartment by Carla as mentioned above it was quite hard for me to find, Walked to the room and paperwork sorted.

I was offered a shower and clean towel,I had a shower before arriving, however as it was a hot day I jumped in again for a few minutes to freshen up. Out the shower and onto the bed for a 10 minute back massage.

After the massage I turned around and had owo, Carla has a good technique and felt very good. I then requested rimming on me hence one of the reasons I booked her. She asked me to go on all fours on the bed with head down and ass up, she rimmed me good while at the same time milking my cock. I could have stayed like this all day as it was heavenly.

After about 5 minutes of World class rimming, popped on the rubber and fucked Carla missionary, this was followed by doggie and cowgirl. During cowgirl I lifted her up and fucked her standing up and she was moaning with pleasure as I was thrusting very fast

Off with the condom and I had her on her knees giving owo and also licking my balls, shot my load in her mouth. She didn't swallow but this didn't bother me.

Also during missionary I did instigate deep french kissing which she obliged to.

Overall a Very good value punt, today was the day I wanted my ass licked so she fitted the profile well.

Also I think I ended up staying 40 minutes when I booked 30 mins

« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 12:58:30 am by M8gic »

Offline Littlefoot

Offline bozzyman

I had my second meet with her today, great VMF punt and a real good body on her for her age.

Offline bozzyman

Offline indian punter

Do you know if anyone is working with her ?

Nadia was great and just curious if she has got anyone else... I know her AW profile was asking if anyone wanted to live /flat share...

Cheers

Offline M8gic

I did ask if she offered 2 girl, she said her girlfriend not working

Offline Digger1965

Thanks for your review, went to see her on the back of this. Like you, had a wonderful rimming from her on all fours with her milking my oiled up member, absolutely amazing. Followed up by a good pounding in mush and doggy, finished in the sack. Great VFM and most enjoyable. I will be back for seconds, however she is going home next week for a holiday.