Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NATURAL_BODY_ Grove Park - Pretty Big Ass Latina  (Read 1510 times)

2 review(s) for NATURAL_BODY_ (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

punther

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Physical:
As far as attractiveness she is probably one of the most complete Latinas around atm

Pretty face even without makeup which she was not wearing when I saw her
fake tits were big and quite nicely done
Her ass is difficult to work out whether its fake or real as it flows well with her body and is nice, big and round
tight flat stomach
Nice thighs
She definitely squats
nice chocolate skin
shes sexy

Personality: typical latina, engrossed in her phone as soon as punt was over, not much talking, but she did have a good attitude and nothing I would complain about on this front

Service:
edge of the bed reverse cowgirl, she really slammed down and put in some work so fair play to her
mish
doggy: the view big ass and arch in her back looked real good and had no issues with me really speeding up the tempo

with any SP YMMV but with latinas more so but I'd say she is definitely good to see at least for a one off as she is facially attractive and has a good body to match

Offline peter purves

Good you've done well here. This one has taken a bit of flak here
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Online BoShek

Good you've done well here. This one has taken a bit of flak here

Gotta second that. Makes me think it's luck of the draw with is one, so hopefully I'll catch her on a good day.
How long was your punt and did you pay for any extras?

punther

Gotta second that. Makes me think it's luck of the draw with is one, so hopefully I'll catch her on a good day.
How long was your punt and did you pay for any extras?

15mins no extras

with latinas same as romanians best to stick to 15min short bookings

Online BoShek

15mins no extras

with latinas same as romanians best to stick to 15min short bookings

That's good as I thought she might be more willing to give a decent fuck in longer punts