Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London/Krystall Kym - Brick Lane  (Read 1091 times)

5 review(s) for Claryce (1 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline chris44

External Link/Members Only

Didn't find any reviews on here for this one so thought i would give it a go. Bit of a mistake. She's very good at telling you what she doesn't like and to hurry. Very boring and very very functional. Don't know where her AW reviews come from. The flat is pretty crap just off Brick Lane. Also she's bigger than the pictures make out. A negative from me.

mrhappypants

Chris44,

Thank you very much for TOFTT and for your review = HL -1.  I too am curious how she has built up her AW ratings so quickly.  Was there anything distinctive about contracting?  Can you also comment on services and extras listed  and whether they are actually available please?
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 09:19:20 pm by mrhappypants »

Offline chris44

Mrhappypants

Sorry not sure on extras,( have you seen the add on prices for those!) as didn't go for any. Only a first visit so went for cheapest option. Maybe others will get better. I knew within 1 minute it would be crap, should have gone with my hunch but got worn down on a hot day and gave it a go.