Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Katie_Star_XXX - Heathrow  (Read 1444 times)

10 review(s) for NinaVOGUE_XXX (5 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Brazilian Martian]

Online mrbang123

Date: couple of weeks ago.
Duration: supposed to be 1hr, ended being about 40mins.
Services: OWO, CIM

So I called her and there was no reply. She called back about 10mins later and we manage to arrange a time for a meet. This was 1 hr before she finished work for the night. She charges extra for CIM and facial but she said she’d do both for an extra £20 so I said why not. So all together it was £200.

I was running a bit late and she said it’s fine.. supposed to start at 9.30 but I only got to the hotel at 9.35 ish and by the time I got to her room it was about 9.45 maybe later. I double checked the services that we agreed over the phone and she confirmed.

The girl has a smoking body, right everywhere but her face isn’t all that. If I saw her at the club I’d definitely be staring at her body if she was wearing a tight dress or jeans. But once I see her face it might take me a few drinks before thinking she is fit.

I go for a quick shower. When I’m out we get straight to business. We kiss FK and she’s constantly pulls away for some reason just when I get into it. She does this too many times for my liking so I get her to suck my dick OWO. It’s a half decent blowie. I wanna cum after a while and she takes it CIM. after this she offers a massage. Again half decent Massage. By the time I want to go again she says we don’t have enough time for round 2 as there is only 10mins left, I check my phone and it’s 9.20pm, I tell her I didn’t get to ur room till about 9.45 and she says it doesn’t matter you said you’d be here at 9.30 and that’s when it started. I’m fuming at this point but I don’t show her that. Again I show her that and I try to tell her we’ve got plenty of time left, she doesn’t budge. I’m not happy paying £200 for a blowy and CIM but I know a lost cause when I see one. So I get changed and leave.

So she pretty tricked me out of about 25mins and conned £200 out of me as I asked for round 2 at 9.20 and we started the meet at 9.45(how is that not enough time). I don’t recommend her as I won’t be seeing her again after that debacle. I don’t know if she was tired and that’s why she ended it early but if I’m paying for the hour I expect the hour. If you she couldn’t do that, she should’ve said she can only do 30mins.

Offline VFM

Leave her negative feedback on AW as well.

Offline Hobbit

You mention that facially she wasn't that attractive, so are the pictures on her profile not genuine? She looks pretty good in those pictures.

Online mrbang123

You mention that facially she wasn't that attractive, so are the pictures on her profile not genuine? She looks pretty good in those pictures.

Not for me. Might be different for someone else.