Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria Cute Sexy - Earls Court  (Read 5043 times)

86 review(s) for Victoria Cute Sexy  (76 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MrPink47

External Link/Members Only

Comms and Location:

Handled by text using her AW number. Replies always within minutes. I asked a few questions and made an outfit request, she replied promptly and with a friendly and personal manner. Booked with a couple days in advance for a Saturday afternoon visit. We agreed on the date and time over text but she asked me to put a booking request via AW to confirm.

Her current address is [Removed by admin], Earls Court, just by the tube station exit - very easy to find, not particularly discreet, a non-issue for me. She shares the flat with Ariel (a future punt for sure!), but I have not seen or heard anyone else inside at the time.

Victoria has a big bedroom (living room converted into bedroom, actually), with high ceiling and a full length mirror in one wall, facing the bed. It was a bit hot inside and she had a couple of fans running - no air con unit, so might get pretty hot in there during the hight of the summer.

Good and clean bathroom outside, small fridge in the bedroom with good selection of drinks to choose, clock on the wall, etc.

Girl and other bits:

What you see in her pictures is what you get, and then some. For me, her looks are a solid 10, easily one of the prettiest girls I’ve ever punted. Tall, long legs, hourglass shaped body with beautiful enhanced breasts, shaved pussy, long black hair, stunning face with perfect lines.

One impression I got from Victoria is that she is very aware of her body and sexuality, every move of her is targeted to make you horny. Another reviewer said that she seemed a bit too “professional” and it might be so, but in a good way. She absolutely knows how to handle a man and is at the top of her game.

Services provided:

Shared bath, massage, DFK, OWO, RO, protected sex, COB.

1h, £150

The punt:

I missed out on punting Victoria when she was still working with the agencies. I remember visiting her profile in the past from review links but back then her photoshopped studio pics didn’t appeal to me much - those pics were made to make her look more “western” I think and felt fake to me, so I ended up dismissing her.

When she popped up again recently as independent working with Ariel, I was happily surprised to see a very different looking girl in her real non-shopped pics - and immediately regretted foolishly having passed on her earlier. She looks like an oriental princess - her face and body are perfect in every angle - checks all the boxes!

When I was ready to make an appointment she unfortunately moved flats from Baker Street to Earls Court and was away for a couple of weeks, so I had to wait yet again to see Vicky - at this point I was starting to fear I would miss the chance to meet her, but finally managed to get a 1h booking last Sat.

Day came and I was really trilled to finally meet this Thai bird. Decided to go to the barber shop before to pass time until the appointment but ended up getting carried away and now I find myself running late! Rushed to her place, thinking I was not going to make it in time and have to cancel the booking, lol. More luck than good judgement, I arrive at her flat only 5 minutes late, phew!

Her new flat is right at the street, first floor. Buzzed the main door, then ringed the doorbell, door opens and I spot her peeking from behind with a smile. Door closes and I get a first glimpse to her in full.

Hidden Image/Members Only

That was the girl waiting for me, red dress and high heels as requested, makeup and hair carefully done. I was immediately stoked by how beautiful Vicky is. Wearing that outfit, she looked just like one of those unapproachable girls you'd see in clubs - except this time I wasn’t going home wanting :lol:.

I say hi and she leads the way to the bedroom holding my hand - I give her a light kiss and compliment her on her looks - she is very modest actually and implies I’m too kind - I just had to sit on the bed and admire her in that sexy red dress for a while, touching her but not letting her come too close.

She eventually comes forward and wraps her arms around my shoulders and initiates a few more light kisses, then asked if I want to shower, so we move to undress - I wanted to undress her myself, but se was too quick in getting rid of the dress, I didn’t get the chance! I was already hard at that point, once my underwear was off, she made girly giggles when she saw it and gently started touching and fondling my cock.

Off to the bathroom, she washed me carefully, first back then front then some soapy wanking. I was hoping for a “preview” blowjob in the shower which I quite like but she didn’t make a move and I was still so hypnotised by her looks that I forget to ask! Oh well… Got dried and back to the bedroom we went.

I make myself comfy in bed while she is putting on some music. Soon she is all over me, DFKing and licking my ear, neck, kissing my nipples - my hands all over her tight body. She moves to OWO, good technique, she was quite gentle and not too toothy, as some have remarked. Balls taken good care of as well, with the frequent looking up, straight into your eyes - very good.

After a bit of oral she stopped unsolicited and reached for a bottle of oil, poured some on me then on her hands and started oiling her ass and thighs/pussy - I kinda knew where that was going… Unfortunately other reviewers spoiled the surprise of her (trade mark?) cock-on-butt-cheeks rubbing massage thing. Yep, before I know it she is sitting on top of me and fitting my cock between her bums and hand, then she starts to bump and grind on it. She brings my cock down and continues to rub her oiled shaved pussy on it, making all the sexy fake moans - I was holding myself to not cum just yet without even getting inside her!

After that peculiar experience I needed and excuse to cool down, so had her lie in bed to receive oral. Savoured her pussy while touching her beautiful enhanced boobs. I wanted to cool down but she managed get her foot right under me in the meanwhile to continue teasing my cock with her toes, damn!

Her pussy was delicious and now wet and ready, had her fit the condom and we fuck missionary. She let’s me fuck her deep and at a good pace, looking at me the whole time and making her sexy moans and gasps. I finally cum inside her, very intensely and loudly, what a satisfying moment.

At that point all I was capable of was to flip over for a back massage, which she performed quite well - her touch is gentle and soothing, perfect for an interlude. After the massage she offered a drink, I took some water but her fridge in the bedroom is well stocked, next time I might share a glass of wine with her. We lay in bed where we spent a few minutes kissing and playing with each other, trying to get the little fella back into action. I also asked a couple questions in the meanwhile which she replied coherently - would say her english conversation level is good, she might not initiate a conversation, but will engage and is able to reply if you do.

Once I started stiffing up again, she moved down for another round of OWO. As before but more prolonged this time, I regret not have done a 69 with her, derp! We followed with cowgirl, she went for squatting, bouncing up and down vigorously, making loud tapping and splashing sounds. We switch to doggy, I’m standing on the side of the bed, facing her large mirror, full view of her magnificent body while she looks back from the mirror. Now I was not managing to cum with the condom, this fresh from the last pop, and she realised it, so she eventually disengages from doggy and turns around for another blowjob. After some more sucking I told her to wank me to completion on her boobs, so she sits on the bed, oils me up and keeps wanking and touching my balls till I cum a sizeable load all over her lovely enhanced boobs - all the while she was looking me strait in the eyes and matching her facial expressions as if she was taking great pleasure from that.

She wipes herself and takes me by the hand to the shower once more where she carefully washed me up, back, front and between the legs. Returning to the room, I get dressed and finish my bottle of water then leave her payment over the bed. She turns to me and does an adorable reverence gesture and thanks me in Thai, so cute. I snatch another kiss before getting taken to the door, probably some 10 minutes past - what a remarkable punt!

Summary:

My only complain will be for my own, for getting there late and not having booked for 1h,30min as I had initially considered! I was expecting Vicky to be good but not that good. When you are there, you don't want to leave! She is the whole package, perfect figure, super cute Asian face and exemplary service. I would strongly recommend and will be returning for a 2h session, no doubt!

The only thing missing to make this session a 10/10 would have been a facial. I asked but she said she did no want her makeup ruined, so I settled for cum on boobs. Pity, painting that cute face of hers would have been epic. :D

Offline Liverpool

A good review, thanks, she sounds great.

I have reported your post as the location is very specific.

Offline MrPink47

Oh, sorry about that! Looks like it was already edited. Cheers.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 10:49:37 pm by MrPink47 »

Offline Clipit

Her profile shows CIM as a like, but haven’t heard anyone comment on it. Is it a “no go” or extra charges, or perhaps it is on offer.

Offline magnetico

Her profile shows CIM as a like, but haven’t heard anyone comment on it. Is it a “no go” or extra charges, or perhaps it is on offer.
When she was with the agencies it was offered without extras.

Offline MrPink47

I ended up not trying this time or enquiring about it, but would think it is included with no extras.

Offline MrMohican

She definitely does CIM unless she's changed some of her extras since her her Olina's days. I was one of her early fan club when some of her reviews were still a bit patchy. Definitely one of my best recent punts from last year. The only reason I haven't visited her sooner is £150 an hour is the upper end of my pain/cost barrier when it comes to punting. Original review here:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=167594.0

Offline 76shen

Her profile shows the last time she login was 26/05/2018. Does anyone know if she's gone away.

Offline MrPink47

Her profile shows the last time she login was 26/05/2018. Does anyone know if she's gone away.

I think she is taking frequent breaks now that she's independent. Like I mentioned, she was away for at least a couple weeks once I noticed she had moved flats. Guess she had a profitable weekend and decided to take some holidays. :D

Pretty sure she's still around though.

Offline magnetico

<< Last Login:   Today >>
Relax, everyone.  :sarcastic:

Offline lovemeyellow

Do you think she will keep her clothes on for longer?  :lol: Prefer a woman in a dress going down on me any day then naked