Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cute Teen Nicole - Cambridge  (Read 1020 times)

8 review(s) for Cute Teen Nicole (4 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline mr man

External Link/Members Only

1 hour=£120 (ran over my 10 mins)
Hotel in Cambridge.

Saw Cute Teen Nicole while she was staying in a hotel in Cambridge. Excellent communication via aw emails (seems she's one of the rare ones that actually uses it these days) as she didn't have her number displayed (usually a bad sign but not in this case). She says the phone gets too busy and she gets weird calls from time-wasters so she sticks to emails. Her English is great too.

She called me from a private number in the morning to see if I was on my way, then she called again 5 mins before time to give me her room number.

She opened the door in her underwear. She looked super cute. She really is only 18 and she has the perfect figure for me, slender shapely legs with a small pert bottom, flat stomach and nice natural round firm c-cup breasts all finished of with a really pretty face (even better than pictures suggest) and long black hair, profile says she's only 5'1" which is about right. If you like innocent looking young teens then this is your girl.

I explained to her my skin condition (I get eczema and unfortunately today I had a mild case down below). She was okay with it but she said she'd prefer to give oral with, because of the dangers of broken skin & infection etc. This was fine by me and she was really nice about it.

Sorted the money out. I stripped off and laid on the bed next to her. She proceeded to play with my cock to get him hard. On with the rubber, off came her bra and she started sucking away. Nice bj, not too fast and manic, not too gentle. Just right. Off came her panties and we switched to 69. Her pussy is so neat and tastes great, she's very sensitive so you have to be gentle. It was around about now I noticed she had a very mild sweet smelling perfume or possibly the shower gel she uses? or maybe she just naturally smells this way. She smells as good/cute as she looks anyway.

After a few minutes of this I suggested she climb aboard. So she swivelled round, applied a small amount of lube and sat down on me in cow girl. MY GOD she felt incredibly tight as she slid down. "How am I supposed to last" I thought. After just a minute or 2 I told her to stop for a second so I could get used to her, She really does feel amazing. We had a little kiss (light kissing, little/no tongues although I didn't try for more, she's less than half my age so I understand if she didn't want to kiss passionately). After a few seconds we continued fucking for another 5 minutes while I caressed and squeezed her boobs, and that was it. I could hold back no longer. She cleaned me up, she thought for a moment maybe the condom had leaked but it was just her juices all over my cock.

Had a chat, I showered then round 2. Cow girl, reverse cow girl (good view and again felt particularly tight), doggy (also great view), missionary then repeated some of those again. I knew I wasn't going to pop a second time (hadn't slept well and was tired) but we tried for about half an hour until I was drenched in sweat and had to stop.

Cleaned up, showered and left. Noticed we had over run by 10 mins.

So all in all a great punt. She spends a lot of the time with her eyes closed but she puffs and pants and pulls faces like she's enjoying it and with her eyes closed it meant I could really admire her face, neck and body etc without feeling like she's staring back at me.

Next time she's in Cambridge I will have to return. She's back at Peterborough this evening onwards.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Typical! get a good 'un, Rom at that too! and she sods of to Peterboghorror:(