Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxy-alevels - Peckham Queens road  (Read 1780 times)

2 review(s) for roxy-alevels (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Brazilian Martian]

Offline Brazilian Martian

Short and brief punt but based on what I received I will visit again for a longer session. This woman is on her 40s easily but she's a seasoned and experienced PRO, i paid for a pump and dump 40 pounds and she went and stashed the money away and I then stripped off and she pushed me onto the bed and began sucking my nipples like a demon possessed  :diablo: and kissed down my pecs and abs and even sucked my belly button :crazy:, throw in OWO which was good she had good tekkers  ball suction, good depth and hella sloppy if she kept it Up I could of easily nutted.

I grab a dom from the side and wrap up and she then kicks her heels off and presents her ass for me which I jackhammer like a steam engine. Lots of dirty talk in Spanish her basically say it she wants my milk after a couple more thrusts ive nutted.
Shes removes my dom and says in broken english lots of babies in here  :sarcastic:.

Clean up with wet wipes and leave this was another after the gym 2.30 am punt.

She has a natural ass slight gut meaty legs and thighs not sure about her tits as she kept her bra on. But all in all it was one of the better punts ove had in the peckham area.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 10:57:01 am by Brazilian Martian »

Offline BootsnBunches

Did she mention a charge for a level?

Offline SantanaCarlos

Cheers for the review BM.

Was this a parlour set up or somewhat independent?

Thanks

Cheers for the review BM.

Was this a parlour set up or somewhat independent?

Thanks

Yeah bro it's a parlour set up female maid opened the door  but only this girl was on offer at that time of night

Did she mention a charge for a level?

With South Americans it's always extra

Offline SantanaCarlos

Yeah bro it's a parlour set up female maid opened the door  but only this girl was on offer at that time of night

Sworn off parlours, however, may give this one a shout. Nothing beats a seasoned pro!

Gracias, amigo.

Sworn off parlours, however, may give this one a shout. Nothing beats a seasoned pro!

Gracias, amigo.

:hi: