Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Kiss massage london Ruby  (Read 4027 times)

Doctorjoint

External Link/Members Only
Hey all this will be quick review because I don't have enough time to be getting in to detail.

I remember Ruby from over 2 years ago. I used to come for morning sessions with her. She was always stunning with perfect body and tits that nice that I was dreaming about them in the past.
I went away for 18 month to usa when I came back I booked most expensive massage at kiss with Ruby...

Ruby I remenbered from the past is long gone.
Instead there is beautiful confident woman at your service now her body is still as amazing as it used to be.

She is best masseuse I have had in my life.

One very important thing have changed. She is not shy anymore. You can feel fire with every touch of her perfectly smooth skin.

Most important Improvement is about Ruby language skills. I remember her hardly putting correct sentences together.
Now she was entertaining me with enjoyable chat through our session. Bravo!! Bravo!!!

Recommend her to anyone

Offline asianguy251

Has Bella left?  She was my favourite there.

Offline Jazzy99

Has Bella left?  She was my favourite there.

Seems so, there are two new girls now as seen on their website.

peter296

Seems so, there are two new girls now as seen on their website.

2? Juliet and who else?

peter296

Angie - Bulgarian red head from this profile External Link/Members Only

oh yes I see. I was looking at availability instead.
and yes, Bella has gone it seems

Doctorjoint

Who else is good at kiss. Some changes going on

Offline London14

Hey all this will be quick review because I don't have enough time to be getting in to detail.

I remember Ruby from over 2 years ago. I used to come for morning sessions with her. She was always stunning with perfect body and tits that nice that I was dreaming about them in the past.
I went away for 18 month to usa when I came back I booked most expensive massage at kiss with Ruby...

Ruby I remenbered from the past is long gone.
Instead there is beautiful confident woman at your service now her body is still as amazing as it used to be.

She is best masseuse I have had in my life.

One very important thing have changed. She is not shy anymore. You can feel fire with every touch of her perfectly smooth skin.

Most important Improvement is about Ruby language skills. I remember her hardly putting correct sentences together.
Now she was entertaining me with enjoyable chat through our session. Bravo!! Bravo!!!

Recommend her to anyone

Thanks for the review.. do you know if mutual touching is allowed? The profile describes ruby as

Nationality: Polish
Curves: 34D-25-36
Body: Tall and slender
Skin: Soft and silky
Best feature: Legs
Dress size: 8
Height: 5'9"
Hair: Red
Eyes: Sparkling green

Is this correct?

Doctorjoint

Thanks for the review.. do you know if mutual touching is allowed? The profile describes ruby as

Nationality: Polish
Curves: 34D-25-36
Body: Tall and slender
Skin: Soft and silky
Best feature: Legs
Dress size: 8
Height: 5'9"
Hair: Red
Eyes: Sparkling green

Is this correct?

Mutual touching yeah tits bum allowed. She did let me kiss her shoulders.
She wouldn't let me finger her or anything but it is well worth it

Offline Moneyd

Some good touting there, Ruby.

Phone gone a bit dusty??

Offline Samtito

Mutual touching yeah tits bum allowed. She did let me kiss her shoulders.
She wouldn't let me finger her or anything but it is well worth it
You know is possibile popped more the one time in one h booking ?

Offline Om

Some good touting there, Ruby.

Phone gone a bit dusty??

I can vouch for the sentiments of the OP. Haven’t been to Kiss for a while but both Bella and Ruby were outstanding at what they did/do. When I went Bella was the most experienced and marginally my favourite so sad to see she has gone. I thought Ruby incredibly cute and her body is sensational, lovely long legs and great tits. Service is what it says on the tin but body4 body with these two always led to a couple of pops and for me I always thoroughly enjoyed myself. Nice touch with the chocolate served on a tray on the way out - do they still do that?

Offline Moneyd

I can vouch for the sentiments of the OP. Haven’t been to Kiss for a while but both Bella and Ruby were outstanding at what they did/do. When I went Bella was the most experienced and marginally my favourite so sad to see she has gone. I thought Ruby incredibly cute and her body is sensational, lovely long legs and great tits. Service is what it says on the tin but body4 body with these two always led to a couple of pops and for me I always thoroughly enjoyed myself. Nice touch with the chocolate served on a tray on the way out - do they still do that?

I’m not doubting the service. I’ve seen Ruby myself and thought she was incredible.

I just think this review smells fishy b