Author Topic: Clairexsandys in Hyde  (Read 1820 times)

Mikeyboy49

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
friday 25th May 2018
30 min
£80
No extras charged

Having just got back from holiday I needed a meet and doing a local search on AW I came across Claire. Couple of emails and texts and arranged a meet for that evening. I hadn’t noticed Claire before as she is quite new to Hyde but she is certainly an amazing addition to the area!
Went home after a work for a shave and shower and freshen up, always like to arrive fresh and feel a bit cheeky asking for a shower before a meet and taking up a girls time. Round to Claire’s flat in a really quiet part of Hyde and only 5 mins from me, nice private flat, very discrete. Claire Met me fresh out of the shower wearing hold ups and a dressing gown and my jaw nearly hit the floor! Perfect petite figure, great tits but being an arse man it was that which got my attention! She ticks every box for me. Claire has a really warm friendly personality and feels like you have known her for years, she was very jealous of my tan having been in Greece for a week and we chatted like old friends. I’m not a hardened punter so can be a bit shy on first meet which is why I only ever do half hours but non of that with Claire. Straight to the bed, lots of passionate deep French kissing with lots of tounge which I love before moved onto OWO and then 69 so that I could admire that amazing arse and pussy. Sex in multiple positions, Claire loves reverse cowgirl and who am I to complain when I can admire that sight. Onto deep missionary and more French kissing, very passionate and natural feeling, finished in doggy admiring the view again!
I don’t see lots of different girls, preferring to stick with one and build a connection as this feels a lot better for me. The whole meet flew by and felt so natural, not sure about girlfriend experience as I’ve never had a girlfriend who gave an experience like that! Safe to say I’ve seen Claire twice more This week since first meet and I have NEVER met 3 times in a week but to be honest she gets better the better I know her so god knows what future meets have in store!

Pro’s: amazing personality, body and service, does not feel like meeting an escort, more an insanely hot, funny bubbly sexy girlfriend. Very close to me
Cons: I can’t keep away!

External Link/Members Only

cerealpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

Offline mooky

I take it business is bad Claire.

Offline chrishornx

Hmmmmm

hmmmmmmmm indeed

2 reports on the same lady by OP'S with 4 or less posts both using Green for Pros and Red for 'cons' on their reviews for same lady

huge coincidence
« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 09:30:11 pm by chrishornx »

Offline Zimbaman

I take it business is bad Claire.

You registered in 2016. Why did this particular review nudge you into making your first comment? Just curious  :unknown:

Offline muffdiver1959

hmmmmmmmm indeed

2 reports on the same lady by OP'S with 4 or less posts both using Green for Pros and Red for 'cons' on their reviews for same lady

huge coincidence

Chris
I can assure you my original report was genuine - it wasn't exactly positive for Claire!
I'm sure I have seen other reports with green for Pros and red for Cons!!
The reason I haven't any previous reports on here is that for the last few years I have not been punting much at all (perhaps 4 punts in 2 years) and then mainly with 2 regulars   :wacko: (I'm not naming them in case you accuse me of touting!). However I've recently come into some cash, with more free time, so more punting ahead.
Some years ago I wrote quite a few reports on another review site - the wife found them (always delete history - lesson learned)   :dash: and I soon became ex-husband!!

Offline chrishornx

You registered in 2016. Why did this particular review nudge you into making your first comment? Just curious  :unknown:

good question Mr Z

Offline mooky

You registered in 2016. Why did this particular review nudge you into making your first comment? Just curious  :unknown:

Long boring story of failing marriage so started looking at alternatives, i finally decided on a WG with thanks to the reviews on here and I'm taking the plunge soon (she's away) it will be my first in the UK.  I saw this review though and it looked that rediculous I couldn't help posting a comment. I'll post my first review soon.

Offline Zimbaman

Long boring story of failing marriage so started looking at alternatives, i finally decided on a WG with thanks to the reviews on here and I'm taking the plunge soon (she's away) it will be my first in the UK.  I saw this review though and it looked that rediculous I couldn't help posting a comment. I'll post my first review soon.

Welcome to the forum  :hi: look forward to your review.

Claireofss

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
hmmmmmmmm indeed

2 reports on the same lady by OP'S with 4 or less posts both using Green for Pros and Red for 'cons' on their reviews for same lady

huge coincidence
never better thanks. The review is true, all b it it’s very flattering and a Little cringing but it is true. Iv seen him every other day since I met him. Good customer  :thumbsup: :D but why does no one question when ridiculing posts get put on about girls? We don’t have the chance (or time) to slate every bad customer we see. And trust me they aren’t all Brad pits believe it or not. End of the day I’m a down to earth working girl trying to make a living and make my customers happy, I’m apologize if I don’t get it right every time or the chemistry is sometimes lacking, but that’s life. I always do my best and I know most of my customers are happy and see me again , and I’m proud of the amount of lovely guys i see on a regular basis. I don’t want to have a slanging match , I just want u to try and see the view of the wg and not always the customer. Much luv xxxx

Offline Zimbaman

never better thanks. The review is true, all b it it’s very flattering and a Little cringing but it is true. Iv seen him every other day since I met him. Good customer  :thumbsup: :D but why does no one question when ridiculing posts get put on about girls? We don’t have the chance (or time) to slate every bad customer we see. And trust me they aren’t all Brad pits believe it or not. End of the day I’m a down to earth working girl trying to make a living and make my customers happy, I’m apologize if I don’t get it right every time or the chemistry is sometimes lacking, but that’s life. I always do my best and I know most of my customers are happy and see me again , and I’m proud of the amount of lovely guys i see on a regular basis. I don’t want to have a slanging match , I just want u to try and see the view of the wg and not always the customer. Much luv xxxx

Who cares if your customers aren’t Brad Pitt??? They are paying and expect your best efforts regardless. The reason the review was questioned is because it was fluffy bollocks. It simply wasn’t balanced, and was either written by you, or for you. Not for the benefit of other punters  :hi:

Offline chrishornx

. It simply wasn’t balanced, and was either written by you, or for you. Not for the benefit of other punters  :hi:

tend to agree with that

Offline NigelF

Who cares if your customers aren’t Brad Pitt??? They are paying and expect your best efforts regardless. The reason the review was questioned is because it was fluffy bollocks. It simply wasn’t balanced, and was either written by you, or for you. Not for the benefit of other punters  :hi:

+100

why does no one question when ridiculing posts get put on about girls? We don’t have the chance (or time) to slate every bad customer we see.

That does happen. And when it doesn't, it's very often because the review/post is probably true. Besides, it's perfectly fine for you to comment on them yourself, it's not against the rules.

Also, you have plenty of methods to slate bad customers - AW (easier for you to do than them), SAAFE and Ugly Mugs etc.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 04:52:21 pm by NigelF »

Claireofss

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
+100

That does happen. And when it doesn't, it's very often because the review/post is probably true. Besides, it's perfectly fine for you to comment on them yourself, it's not against the rules.

Also, you have plenty of methods to slate bad customers - AW (easier for you to do than them), SAAFE and Ugly Mugs etc.
I don't have the time or even want to slate bad customers. Im being paid for the service and everyone has their own opinion. I give my best efforts to please every customer whether they r gorgeous or not so much, I'm being paid so its irrelevant. 99% of the time my customers r lovely and as long as they r respectful and decent then I'm more than happy to give them a great service,as I always do!! Xxxx

Claireofss

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
+100

That does happen. And when it doesn't, it's very often because the review/post is probably true. Besides, it's perfectly fine for you to comment on them yourself, it's not against the rules.

Also, you have plenty of methods to slate bad customers - AW (easier for you to do than them), SAAFE and Ugly Mugs etc.
haha u clearly aren't getting enough r u babe. Like it or not it was true, all b it very flattering. And I didn't say I expect them to b brad Pitt! I said regardless of wat they look like I will always give my best service. Okies :D :yahoo:

Offline lewisjones23

I don't have the time or even want to slate bad customers. Im being paid for the service and everyone has their own opinion. I give my best efforts to please every customer whether they r gorgeous or not so much, I'm being paid so its irrelevant. 99% of the time my customers r lovely and as long as they r respectful and decent then I'm more than happy to give them a great service,as I always do!! Xxxx

not always https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=200669.0  :music:

4 reports on here and only 1 green

Claireofss

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
You registered in 2016. Why did this particular review nudge you into making your first comment? Just curious  :unknown:
because I felt it was unfair and I wanted u guys to see both sides. In my opinion and many of my customers, I am a great WG, I give a great service and give more in my services than most. And tbh it was only because one of my customers told me about the review I went on the site as I don't usually visit this site normally

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Who cares if your customers aren’t Brad Pitt??? They are paying and expect your best efforts regardless. The reason the review was questioned is because it was fluffy bollocks. It simply wasn’t balanced, and was either written by you, or for you. Not for the benefit of other punters  :hi:

Worthless pile of shot when written for or by a prossie

Delighted this pristine has shown up to show herself up.      :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
not always https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=200669.0  :music:

4 reports on here and only 1 green

She sounds bad on paper, her posts though priceless. 

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
because I felt it was unfair and I wanted u guys to see both sides. In my opinion and many of my customers, I am a great WG, I give a great service and give more in my services than most. And tbh it was only because one of my customers told me about the review I went on the site as I don't usually visit this site normally

Which member here told you about the post so we can allocate intro points to him.   :hi:

Offline lewisjones23

because I felt it was unfair and I wanted u guys to see both sides. In my opinion and many of my customers, I am a great WG, I give a great service and give more in my services than most. And tbh it was only because one of my customers told me about the review I went on the site as I don't usually visit this site normally

a WG who feels the need to go round telling others how great she is usually isnt

reports do the trick and your reports arent great

i know what holds more weight

Offline lewisjones23

Which member here told you about the post so we can allocate intro points to him.   :hi:

be one of the fluffy wankers that has been posting about her recently

most probably the soft twat who got banned

Claireofss

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Which member here told you about the post so we can allocate intro points to him.   :hi:
u got too much time on ur hands babe. U nothing else better to do than comment on some guys review of fucking a WG? U should try it itself, obviously u got the time :yahoo:

Claireofss

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
 :yahoo: :dance: :scare: get a life, ! Look at u all , like gossiping bitches jumping on band wagon! What has it got to do with u? Who r u to say what my service is like when u never met me. To busy bitching behind ur laptop. Very sad people. U all need to get laid more often .  :yahoo:

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
:yahoo: :dance: :scare: get a life, ! Look at u all , like gossiping bitches jumping on band wagon! What has it got to do with u? Who r u to say what my service is like when u never met me. To busy bitching behind ur laptop. Very sad people. U all need to get laid more often .  :yahoo:

Nobody would fuck you got free, the cash ensures you fuck off. 

Anyway hope your phone stays dusty.

Offline lewisjones23

and there she goes .......  :bomb:

James999

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I give a great service and give more in my services than most.

You keep saying that, obviously you realise you don't, your attitude stinks, obviously jaded from getting banged senseless by every Tom Dick and Abdul has fuddled your brain, you've even got your age wrong, your profile says 31 yet your pictures show you are mid 40's  :music:

Offline Zimbaman

You keep saying that, obviously you realise you don't, your attitude stinks, obviously jaded from getting banged senseless by every Tom Dick and Abdul has fuddled your brain, you've even got your age wrong, your profile says 31 yet your pictures show you are mid 40's  :music:

I bet she’s really hurting that she can’t reply to this  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline chrishornx

I bet she’s really hurting that she can’t reply to this  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Good bloody riddance