Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Carla-Sexy Wild Milf- Birmingham  (Read 2108 times)

85 review(s) for Wild milf Carla  (62 positive, 11 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
49 review(s) for Sexy And Wild Milf (38 positive, 3 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline tonyvgf

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cost:
1/2 hour incall at £50.00

Comms:
Carla now answers/texts rather than her maid who was previously Vanda. Plus her English is getting better which certainly is a plus when communicating with you.

Much better location now compared to her old one in Cradley Heath which wasn't discreet at all. Location is a stones throw away from Busty Ginas location for those who remember her. If not it's quite close to the BMW showroom in Jewellery Quarter. I have heard of builders in previous posts being close to the location, however this was a night punt so didn't come across any of them

The meet:
Carla was dressed in outfit as requested and looked stunning. She sure does a have a cracking body for someone at that age.

Started with some DFK and then Carla moved onto the oral which was fantastic as usual. This was followed by some steamy sex with various positions which was enjoyable and ended up with me finishing over her breasts which are enhanced.

Had a bit of a chit chat which was nice as her English has improved. After moved onto round 2 with this time Carla letting me finish in her mouth ( didn't swallow).

The only dissapointing aspect was the massage which was underwhelming but nothing major to worry about.

For £50 she is probably the best punt out there for that price and well worth it.

Offline WorcsLad

MarcT

Thanks for the review Tony.  :drinks: 2 pops in half hour.

Good MILF. I must try :thumbsup:

The quest continues

Offline tonyvgf

Thanks for the review Tony.  :drinks: 2 pops in half hour.

Good MILF. I must try :thumbsup:

The quest continues

You won't be disappointed  :thumbsup:

Offline M8gic

What is her hygiene level like?

Offline tonyvgf

What is her hygiene level like?

All good, she smelt clean and nothing off putting :drinks: