Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola bell Birmingham. Very Positive!  (Read 2354 times)

110 review(s) for Lola Bell (103 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Dulmenite

External Link/Members Only .

This punt took place a couple of days ago .

I last saw Lola 2 years ago when she was based in London . The experience has never been forgotten . To see her again involved one hell of a journey , by rail , thank god all ran on time . Arriving at New Street Station I looked / asked for the Exit for Navigation Street . Walked under bypass, turned right at the mailbox then onto Granville Street . A 12 minute walk .

I phoned 3 minutes before appointment time and was given easy to follow instructions . Area is safe and not many people around . Buzzer entry system to get in . Lola was waiting , door ajar no need to knock .
Entry was into a dark hallway , just walk towards the light she said . Apartment very clean and warm . Heating was on ! Fuck me it was warm enough to make cheese sweat !
We had a chat on the couch , shared a chocolate - refusing a chocolate is not an option . We discussed what I would like and after hanging up my clothes I was on the massage table in the middle of the room . A good strong comfortable table , not a cheap one like some have . It was well padded and had a proper head rest .
I was tied up , a cock ring was fitted ,encompassing cock and balls . It was not too tight , felt very comfortable . I was blindfolded and told that I now belonged to her . Lola then left the room . On returning I was massaged with freezing cold hands , ice rubbed on cock , balls , chest and belly . She told it was to cool me down . A few - " oh your poor boy " remarks . She was naked at this stage and her breasts were pressed into my hands and face . Wonderful soft natural tits . She has a really cheeky way of making you feel good . I was then towel dryed, a tickle session had me squirming , the the hot oil , it was just over what I would call hand warm . Very nice actually . A pinwheel was run all over me , my cock and balls never stopped receiving attention. I was edged to spunk point many times . As soon as she sensed it , ( and she can sense it - trust me ! ) I got a firm slap on the inner thigh . Then the attention started again . My balls and dick received a solid 60 minute treatment !
At last I was told I was allowed to come . It flew out .  Lola actually squeezed my cock ensuring every last drop was out . I was fucking knackered , absolutely exhausted .
This had lasted an hour , I was halfway through my 2 hour appointment . I was told to turn over and a good shoulder rub and back massage was given . I was drifting into the land of nod !
I was told to turn over , and Cock and balls were played with sensually for a good 20 minutes non stop with edging aplenty . I was touching her gently, but don't go near that pussy ! Strictly Off Limits .
A second coming , soft relax chest massage ,then into the shower - exceptionally clean bathroom .
After dressing we had a chat , she was still naked , she wanted a hug and I felt good .
Not once did Lola ask for payment ! How fucking unusual is that ! I left my fee on the massage table as I made my farewells .
If you are expecting a slim tattooed bimbo , then Lola is not for you . Lola is 5ft 2. Not a single tattoo , no weird piercings , beautiful soft skin , a plump arse and the cheekiest personality . A genuine person, whom I would not like to get a spanking from , am told it's too severe for me .
Would I return - damn right !
Value for money - Yes
Recommended for Tie and Tease - 101 %

Offline DAlpine1980

That sounds like a hell of a time. Birmingham is currently a bit difficult for me to get to, but between Lola and Andrea I am hoping to keep myself ovcupied when I can get back there.

Offline webpunter

Not much
When she was in London i dithered on making a booking.  Then she fucked off to Brummie land
Serves me right  :dash:

That sounds like a hell of a time

Offline Dulmenite

Webpunter !  Take a day off work , pre book a cheap return by rail . Prebook Lola , and later on in life when you are in the armchair going back down memory lane it will be an experience you will NEVER forget .

Offline webpunter

Accordingly she's moved back up my HL
It just needs a bit of planning on my part - i'll do a pit stop on some norf bizzo trip
Will probably stop over night before & go for a morning R&T

+1 re later on in life.  Hopefully much much much later & 🤞 i'll still be able to get it up once in a while  :lol: 

I recently did a review on Posh Riley - also a 2 hour session.  There is something majestic about doing these
Only one pop however after the initial eruption it was gently dribbling out harry munk some 30 secs later, like the volcano in Hawaii still spewing lava

Webpunter !  Take a day off work , pre book a cheap return by rail . Prebook Lola , and later on in life when you are in the armchair going back down memory lane it will be an experience you will NEVER forget .

Offline smurf595

Great review, glad the trip was worth it and the meet lived up to previous expectations.

The thing I like about Lola is her services never falter judging from all her reviews (mine included).

I am tempted to try other FBSM girls but between Li from Coventry (for real VFM - £40, 1hr massage + HE) and Lola (the most fantastic tie and tease), I keep thinking to myself, 'why fix what's not broken'.

Offline EddieThead669

Bloody hell Dulmenite, your cock much have been well and truly exhausted after a 2 hour / 2cum session with Lola.
All that edging on the second time too..
GOD DAAM...

Offline Dulmenite

Had the assistance of 1 1/2 little blue pills , otherwise I would not have stood a chance .

Offline EddieThead669

Had the assistance of 1 1/2 little blue pills , otherwise I would not have stood a chance .

Nice one.
How did you get on with the second cum being on the blue pills?
I find that when I have taken them a second chance is almost impossible but with cabergoline it was much better.

Offline Silver Birch

Not much
When she was in London i dithered on making a booking.  Then she fucked off to Brummie land
Serves me right  :dash:

Kicking myself too, she was on my hotlist. I even saw the advance warnings she was leaving London, and still missed the boat  :(

This experience is exactly the holy grail I have been unable find in London  :dash: :dash:

Offline Idba522

I think I might have to try her domme side as well!!

Offline Dulmenite

Well , it's like this Wickerman - When Big Jim and the Twins are being manipulated by an absolute bloody expert , and she tells you that you WILL COME AGAIN FOR ME , it happens !