Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Small Pussy - A good find in Plaistow  (Read 4123 times)

7 review(s) for Hot Massage Nicole (5 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5410243) (7 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by The Owl]

Offline Vivago

: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I TOFTT the other day with a swing around the May Pole. Sorry, couldn’t resist. I’ll get my coat. :rolleyes:

Comms
:  Very good by text alone.

Venue:  First and hopefully last time I visit Plaistow. What a shithole. Wouldn’t want to be wandering around the place late at night but for a daytime punt, it was alright. Went by tube. The station is about a 10 minute walk to her gaff in a block of flats. For some reason a young moslem girl was sat by the lifts. I don’t know what her function is but I just nodded to her on the way in and out. She didn’t ask me who I was visiting.

The girl:   I don’t know whether Nicola is the same fit Polish burd as pictured on AW as it is blurred to fuck but I assume that it is her as she is also a cracker. A few too many tattoos to my taste maybe and perhaps a little bit older than the 21 recorded on AW but I didn’t mind as she was lovely both in appearance and personality. Very friendly and affable and with excellent spoken English, she was a delight. She says that she has been in UK for 4 years so this must be a new profile and would be interested to know who she was in a former AW incarnation. And yes, her user name is appropriate as she did have one of the tidiest, tight, pink little growlers that I have encountered in quite some time. I got her to play with it, which she did with great enthusiasm, slipping her fingers in and out and moaning theatrically.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Rate:  A steal at £60 for a full half hour.

Performance. Excellent. Started with some not too deep FK which was okay by me.  Then, as mentioned, I spent a good while down in the boiler room playing with her shapely plumbing.  This got me well turned on so after brief periods spent ramming my cock down her throat and in 69, she climbed on board and rode me to a all too rapid finish.  As we had 10 minutes left on the clock, she insisted on giving me a nice relaxing back massage.

Conclusion. Didn’t expect too much from a 60 quid punt so I was pleasantly surprised at how good it was. Lucky for me.

PS  I have just noticed that she now appears to be touring Wales.

PPS  I am on the short London leg of my Around The World In Eighty Lays tour and Nicola is at number 15.  :drinks:
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 06:18:41 am by Vivago »
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

mrhappypants

Vivago,  thank you for your review.  There was speculation on the previous review that this profile had changed hands.  Is this the SP you saw?

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 06:55:45 am by mrhappypants »

Stortford

Offline arrow0404

Nice review OP, hopefully she tours back in London.
Just one question: you say she has to many tattoos but none of her profile pics indicate she has any?
Would you say they are her- including the ones on AW?

Offline Vivago

Vivago,  thank you for your review.  There was speculation on the previous review that this profile had changed hands.  Is this the SP you saw?

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Nope. Thats not her but there are similarities to the girl reported on in the other review in that she asked me if I wanted oral covered or not (I went for not), had a lovely smile and was keen to ensure that I got my full 30 minutes instead of bundling me out of the door the minute I came.

Offline Vivago

Nice review OP, hopefully she tours back in London.
Just one question: you say she has to many tattoos but none of her profile pics indicate she has any?
Would you say they are her- including the ones on AW?

I cannot be sure but I'd say that Nicola is a different girl to the one in the AW profile.

Offline sunnyj

Thanks for the review OP. My experience was very similar to yours and she was tight.
She told me that she had a normal day job but doing this to earn extra money. So maybe she didn't have any previous profile.

Stortford

Now back in Newham!! What's the face like take it the body's Tight.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 12:38:36 pm by Stortford »

Offline jichael mackson

Thanks to OP !

Showing as outcalls only now. One to watch...

Offline Vivago

Now back in Newham!! What's the face like take it the body's Tight.

She sure gets about. Face is a pleasant pretty girl next doorish. Body is good although like many EE's, a few gym sessions to give a little muscle tone to her belly would not go amiss. Altogether I would say she was a 7 going on 8.

Stortford

« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 04:17:20 pm by Stortford »

Offline jichael mackson

Was in kensal rise on Thursday, Kent on Friday… Now Southampton  :unknown: God knows when I'll catch her

Offline DomUK

Saw her on Tuesday, Pretty girl my type for sure petite and has a good attitude, she gives good head and a tight pussy let me finish on her small tits.

Offline punk

Was in kensal rise on Thursday, Kent on Friday… Now Southampton  :unknown: God knows when I'll catch her

Gets around a bit.