Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Diamonds - Collection of the European Girls  (Read 6790 times)

Offline AnthG

Following on from this review thread.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=20026.0

And it seems that Diamonds are not seemingly going to list the European girls on there. It may be good having a topic to highlight which girls are known to be European and thus can be avoided.

So I will start.

British
Charlie
Kara
Ayisha
Angie
Maria
Louise
Jenna
Claire
Chelsea
Brandi
Grace
Angelica
Lucie
Laura
Mercedes
Faith

European
Megan
Celine
Vanessa
Adelle

Unfortunately I only know four girls who are definitely European. Does anyone know any others to update the list with.

So the unknowns are:
Kirsten
Becky
Tiffany
Alexandra
Daisy
Lorena
Isabella
Arabella
Abbie
Hannah
Penny
Lydia
Alicia
Shereen
Carly
Bella
Amy
Alix
Lisa
Julia

Also @Diamonds if they ever see this topic, the fact that a topic like this was created should show that people do not wish to book with the EE girls to the extent that this list has been collated. Please just highlight the British girls on the site direct.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 07:36:38 pm by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

walking dead

Offline AnthG

csmith

i think shereen is hannah from amour who is english, i've been wrong before though.

walking dead

I have never saw an ee girl and wouldn't be too keen.

However I don't have a problem with most European countries.
In some ways , I like it depending on the girl of course.

Pocket rocket

Shagreen is english aka Hannah & amour Abbie also english  were getting there

Online ProfessorYaffle

Looks like Isabella isn't British:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=16561.0

KingKong states that she "speaks terrible English", though it doesn't say where she's from.

Offline AnthG

British
Charlie
Kara
Ayisha
Angie
Maria
Louise
Jenna
Claire
Chelsea
Brandi
Grace
Angelica
Lucie
Laura
Mercedes
Faith
Shereen
Abbie
Lisa

European
Megan
Celine
Vanessa
Adelle
Isabella
Kirsten

So the unknowns are:

Becky
Tiffany
Alexandra
Daisy
Lorena
Arabella
Hannah
Penny
Lydia
Alicia
Carly
Bella
Amy
Alix
Julia
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 08:32:50 pm by AnthG »

Offline toon972

Lisa is English,she worked for Diamonds last year same name.I thought Ayisha was Turkish,although she is resident here now.

Offline AnthG

I thought Ayisha was Turkish,although she is resident here now.
She may very well be. I have never seen her. This thread is more so aimed at finding the recent influx of foreign girls who are offering a very substandard service.

Ayisha has been there with Diamonds for years and while is out of my age range, I have seen a few good reviews for her on here and %%%.

So I guess I could put her in the foreign list to be accurate. I don't really want to as the foreign list for the purpose of this topic means a solid word of avoid

Offline toon972

Yes I get your point Anth,if she is a decent girl just keep her on that list.

Offline Jamiee92

All the british are European...I think you need the thread to specifically outline EASTERN European  :hi: if Adele is Spanish I don't think that affects the level of service you will get whereas if she's Romanian perhaps so  :hi:

Offline AnthG

All the british are European...I think you need the thread to specifically outline EASTERN European  :hi: if Adele is Spanish I don't think that affects the level of service you will get whereas if she's Romanian perhaps so  :hi:
Already had this discussion with James a week or so back. And I know what you mean. The problem is, I am saying European to mean both Western and Eastern. Simply all except England, Scotland and Ireland.

So Adelle being Spanish I personally would still want her added in the European list if I was reading someone else create this list. But saying that if there is a positive review for her then I would like to see this. The reason why I say this is one thing James will also hopefully confirm, one thing Romanians like to do quite often in their AW profiles when they have them is to claim they are Spanish quite a lot. Which could quite possibly be what Adelle is doing.

So unless George (the owner of Diamonds) comes on and confirms 100% that Adelle is Spanish there is still the strong possibility she is Romanian and just lying about it.

walking dead

I am reasonably sure she is Spanish.
I saw her today. The accent is pretty much unmistakable.
See my post from today about her.
www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=20030.0

I wouldn't put her in the avoid list , each to their own though.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 09:54:50 pm by walking dead »

Offline Jamiee92

Already had this discussion with James a week or so back. And I know what you mean. The problem is, I am saying European to mean both Western and Eastern. Simply all except England, Scotland and Ireland.

So Adelle being Spanish I personally would still want her added in the European list if I was reading someone else create this list. But saying that if there is a positive review for her then I would like to see this. The reason why I say this is one thing James will also hopefully confirm, one thing Romanians like to do quite often in their AW profiles when they have them is to claim they are Spanish quite a lot. Which could quite possibly be what Adelle is doing.

So unless George (the owner of Diamonds) comes on and confirms 100% that Adelle is Spanish there is still the strong possibility she is Romanian and just lying about it.

You hear of Americans trying to come off as Canadians but a Romanian trying to pull off being Spanish? I doubt it

Offline Jamiee92

Why not give them an inbox anth? Its the only god dam thing that will make them respond  :wacko:

Offline rpg

You hear of Americans trying to come off as Canadians but a Romanian trying to pull off being Spanish? I doubt it

Why not? There are hundreds of them claiming some Nationality or other.......even Chinese!!

Offline AnthG

There are a lot of threads where its highlighted this occurs e.g.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=10914.0
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=8198.0
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=4632.0

Why not give them an inbox anth? Its the only god dam thing that will make them respond  :wacko:
I PMed them a fortnight ago about the last topic. Then I PMed them again about Celine. I do not want them to start thinking I am pestering them. Its very easy for others to drop them a PM.

Offline johnr1

Arabella and Alix both English and very good but that's for another day Becky EE and dreadful

walking dead

Arabella and Alix both English and very good but that's for another day Becky EE and dreadful

I don't really know what's going on here.

It's like "your a gypsy" until you can prove otherwise.

Adelle is Spanish, or at least a Spanish speaking country. She told me which city she is from. Obviously she could have made that up. I have never heard a Romanian accent but I guess it's nothing like the unique Spanish accent.

You can see in the thread I posted above that Washington lad rates her too. Not sure the insistence on putting her on the avoid list ?
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 06:51:24 am by walking dead »

Offline domino999

Not sure the insistence on putting her on the avoid list ?

I didn't think there was an avoidance list.

From what I gather (and it's a fine job being done) there is a British list and a euro list. Regardless of whether they are French or Greek, they should be on the euro list unless geography isn't your forte. If you particularly wanting a foreign bird then go to the appropriate list and select. As for me i'm not touching anything from across the wata as I feel the British service is better and shouldn't we try to discourage this practice of layers of pimps making a slice before the girl gets the beans. Most of which will be funneled out of the UK or reinvested into other crimes. Just my preference. Buy locally - support your country :)))

So many times I've look at diamonds list and saw what was available at my required day/time and was put off by the 10:00 - 02:00ers. Diamonds clarified that the girls don't work that length of time and have adhoc breaks here and there and that's fine, but I do what to know where they are from before committing to a booking.

A further point is many Europeans (not us lazy brits) can speak a number of languages due to a number of reasons. A Romanian could have been working in Madrid for until the Spanish economy went tits up. You see these cam girls taking in 3 or 4 languages regularly to converse with prospective punters, so I wouldn't always believe everything a 2 faced, lying prozzie spurts out to increase interest/visits/differentiation = profit. I'm not saying she isn't Spanish, but I could give a dozen reasons why a pole could speak German or a Bulgarian could speak russian.

Saying that.... why aren't there any fit Russians about?
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 10:28:48 am by domino999 »

csmith

i'm sure it said at one point daisy was spanish and i even think there was a review mentioning it but that's not there either. she's on AW too and pretty sure that said spanish too but doesn't any more.

there's a review for alicia that mentions brazilian but not sure if that's right either.

also, i'm sure i recognise bella from AW and she was engish, if it's the same girl.

walking dead

I didn't think there was an avoidance list.

From what I gather (and it's a fine job being done) there is a British list and a euro list. Regardless of whether they are French or Greek, they should be on the euro list unless geography isn't your forte. If you particularly wanting a foreign bird then go to the appropriate list and select. As for me i'm not touching anything from across the wata as I feel the British service is better and shouldn't we try to discourage this practice of layers of pimps making a slice before the girl gets the beans. Most of which will be funneled out of the UK or reinvested into other crimes. Just my preference. Buy locally - support your country :)))

So many times I've look at diamonds list and saw what was available at my required day/time and was put off by the 10:00 - 02:00ers. Diamonds clarified that the girls don't work that length of time and have adhoc breaks here and there and that's fine, but I do what to know where they are from before committing to a booking.

A further point is many Europeans (not us lazy brits) can speak a number of languages due to a number of reasons. A Romanian could have been working in Madrid for until the Spanish economy went tits up. You see these cam girls taking in 3 or 4 languages regularly to converse with prospective punters, so I wouldn't always believe everything a 2 faced, lying prozzie spurts out to increase interest/visits/differentiation = profit. I'm not saying she isn't Spanish, but I could give a dozen reasons why a pole could speak German or a Bulgarian could speak russian.

Saying that.... why aren't there any fit Russians about?

The red word avoid above says that to me it's an avoidance list.

Offline domino999

The red word avoid above says that to me it's an avoidance list.

Haha .. ok missed that

I stand corrected.

I don't think you can just have a euro list with avoid. I'm sure there are some english to avoid and they get put in the ok list? Doesn't make sense.

If Hannah and Penney came back would they be put in the avoid list?

I think it can only be based on uk/non uk and then you need to make an informed choice on services (i.e. reports) after establishing their origin

walking dead

kingkong

Looks like Isabella isn't British:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=16561.0

KingKong states that she "speaks terrible English", though it doesn't say where she's from.

When I seen her she told me she was Spanish, but I believe her to be Romanian. Alot of Romanian WG's think that the British punters don't trust them (I have been told this by other Romanian prossies) and so they pretend to be another nationality.
I don't believe Romanian's or other EE girls are any worse than any other nationality. I have shagged terrible British girls, but that doesn't make all British girls bad.

Offline AnthG

I don't really know what's going on here.

It's like "your a gypsy" until you can prove otherwise.
I think you are taking this list way too to heart. It is just a simple list of girls who are British and who are not.

A lot of people - including myself - are disheartened about using Diamonds due to the amount of non British girls who have signed up to work there of late and with no way of knowing until you set foot through the door.

The suggestion also is the non british girls have lesser motivation to work than the british girls so this is a way to highlight those non british girls.

You are saying Adelle is offering good service. So its not like your post is hidden in this topic. Anyone with any sense would read the entire topic and see your post saying this and that she is Spanish and not Romanian and thus make their own decision to book her from your recommendation.

Pocket rocket

walking dead

I think you are taking this list way too to heart. It is just a simple list of girls who are British and who are not.

A lot of people - including myself - are disheartened about using Diamonds due to the amount of non British girls who have signed up to work there of late and with no way of knowing until you set foot through the door.

The suggestion also is the non british girls have lesser motivation to work than the british girls so this is a way to highlight those non british girls.

You are saying Adelle is offering good service. So its not like your post is hidden in this topic. Anyone with any sense would read the entire topic and see your post saying this and that she is Spanish and not Romanian and thus make their own decision to book her from your recommendation.

I don't want to argue.

I am not taking it too heart. Your own words are its an avoid list.  You can do as your wish.

I just disagree with putting girls on an avoid list with no evidence. Makes absolutely no sense. People are more likely to take your word than mine.

But at the end of the day , you can put who you like on an avoid list due to their nationality. But it seems ridiculous to me.

If it was a list of European girls then fine ,  but it isn't.

walking dead

Just for the sake of clarity. You said earlier in the thread.

"I could put her in the foreign list to be accurate. I don't really want to as the foreign list for the purpose of this topic means a solid word of avoid"

Toshiba

The only thing i really have against it is that its hard to really communicate with them

Thats the point of all this, getting a clear instruction of what youd like on the punt can be very hard, hannah the romanian stunner was a fabulous fuck but it was awkward at times and i just cant be arsed to take the chance, its a lot of money to take a chance imho

Offline AnthG

British
Charlie
Kara
Angie
Maria
Louise
Jenna
Claire
Chelsea
Brandi
Grace
Angelica
Lucie
Laura
Mercedes
Faith
Shereen
Abbie
Lisa
Bella
Alix
Arabella

Non British Europeans - To Probably Avoid until more info is there to the contrary
Megan
Celine
Vanessa
Isabella
Kirsten
Daisy
Alicia
Becky

Non British Europeans - To Not Avoid as people have had good bookings with them
Adelle
Ayisha

So the unknowns are:
Tiffany
Alexandra
Lorena
Hannah
Penny
Lydia
Carly
Amy
Julia
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 08:31:03 pm by AnthG »

walking dead

Offline domino999

So the unknowns are:
Tiffany
Alexandra
Lorena
Hannah
Penny
Lydia
Carly
Amy
Julia

Do you think they are trying to cash-in on the back of the somewhat successful Hannah and Penny.

Such a coincidence and I would think the casual punter would probably think they are the same ones as before.

Sorry, slightly off topic

Toshiba

If that new girl lorena is a size 10 then im a size 30inch waste ffs

No way

Toshiba

More brits than i thought to be fair

DaveMugabe

Where did you get this info Anth?
Dont tell me you visited them all!!!

Offline domino999

twice... he was trying to catch out the Romainian's putting on a Spanish accent

DaveMugabe

no wonder he looks knackered in his avatar !! :D

Offline AnthG

Where did you get this info Anth?
No haven't visited them all. Just a mixture of booking the girls myself, known reviews on the forum and comments in this thread.

Given the fact that this list was pretty much completed bar a small selection who are still unknown within around 24hrs it just shows what we can achieve if everyone comes together and chips in with their bit of info.

Offline FLYING BLUE

No haven't visited them all. Just a mixture of booking the girls myself, known reviews on the forum and comments in this thread.

Given the fact that this list was pretty much completed bar a small selection who are still unknown within around 24hrs it just shows what we can achieve if everyone comes together and chips in with their bit of info.

Nice work Anth G.
Great job  :)

DaveMugabe

Thanks Anth, but you still look like you fucked them all - twice!!

Louise Lace

Hello Boys!

I can confirm that I am a Geordie girl through and through though many of you think I have an Irish accent :) x

James999

DaveMugabe

Hello Boys!

I can confirm that I am a Geordie girl through and through though many of you think I have an Irish accent :) x
The question is why would anyone reputable still be working for an agency that has treated its customers as if they are stupid.

Toshiba

18 girls working today

8 romanian
1 turk
1 brazilian

Rest english and not up to much to be honest

Pretty shite id say

Offline Bengeo13

Just looking at the Diamonds website and it seems there are 8 new girls, 6 are English, 1 Romanian and the other 1 is Brazilian. Is the pendulum swinging back?

Toshiba

Just looking at the Diamonds website and it seems there are 8 new girls, 6 are English, 1 Romanian and the other 1 is Brazilian. Is the pendulum swinging back?

It needs to, but todays offering isnt up to much

confused

You are missing one English girl from the list and that is Misha. She is a absolute star.

Offline dino1990

You are missing one English girl from the list and that is Misha. She is a absolute star.

agree on the sex, but the slashes on her wrist are a bit freaky.