Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria Cute Sexy - Earls Court  (Read 1528 times)

86 review(s) for Victoria Cute Sexy  (76 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline armsan612w

External Link/Members Only

My entire punting career of 1yr and 9 punts has been exclusively EE girls, Polish and Hungarian mainly. With £100 burning a hole in my pocket and a window of free time away from work available, I went through the HL again. I’ve always liked to try Thai or a Chinese WG, the closest I got was Lilyco but couldn’t hook up before she left London. Enhanced tits have never really done it for me so, I have always passed Victoria over for something else, usually EE. Today was a why not moment, so a text was sent.

Comms : Excellent, returned text within minutes, agreed a time for a few hours later 30mins for £100.

Venue : 1min from Earls Court, not descreet, but who the fuck cares what people are doing in London really? Nice room with strategically placed full length mirror.

The Girl : Wow, very pretty as others have said. Un-photoshopped profile pics are very accurate, great figure, slim, good skin. Greeted with a kiss, led by the hand into the bedroom.

The Event : Victoria was straight in with DFK whilst undressing me, pausing to hang my clothes up as they came off. She slipped off her basque, and mutual groping ensued. She then asked if I wanted a shower, and then led me by my erect cock to the bathroom. We both showered, and cleaned each other. Back out, dried and onto the bed, she started a nice slow sensual OW (my request)which I didn’t find toothy as others had said. Returned the favour with RO, whilst feeling those enhanced tits which to be honest were great. On with the bag and went through the usual positions. Doggy was especially good, seeing that cute rear being banged away. Over for finish in mish, where she pulled her legs right up to let me go really deep. Came in this position, eye contact throughout. We stayed for a minute or so like this, and I could feel her milking me with her vag muscles and rocking her hips to get me going again. I was close to time, and knackered so no second pop in 30min from me. She cleaned me up and asked if I wanted another shower, I took her up on the offer and she joined me again.

Back to the room and she helped me back into my clothes, even so far as getting a pair of scissors to cut a loose thread off my suit jacket. I still hadn’t paid her by this point (she had not asked, I was pounced on straight away and never got the chance!) I offered her the cash as I was about to leave, which she put on the side without checking. Led by the hand to the front door a quick kiss and I’m out in 45mins for a 30min punt.

Conclusion: Two things I’m now sold on - Firstly Thai women, their whole demeanour and attitude compared to EE’s. Secondly, turns out I quite like nicely done fake tits, opens up a few future punting opportunities. Victoria is a great punt, maybe too vanilla for some, very professional and very pretty with a cracking body. Shower time either end of the punt was not included in the 30mins which is how it should be.

Going back for a hour next time to see if she can break me.

Online magnetico

getting a pair of scissors to cut a loose thread off my suit jacket
Odd - she did the same to me !

Offline armsan612w

Maybe a reincarnated Thai tailor...