Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: naughtybutnicexxxx outcall - warning thief!  (Read 666 times)

4 review(s) for naughtybutnicexxxx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]
3 review(s) for Naughty nina 23 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]
3 review(s) for missglos2017 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Bilbao

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Phone +447598116010

This slag originally bid on one of my RB and had chatted with her a couple of times.

Arranged an hour with her and she turned up 10 mins or so late. Came in and apparent she’s hammered / high and lively as drunks are. She used toilet, I’m already thinking that I’ve made a mistake here and she was going on about needing a cigarette. I didn’t spot she pocketed the cash and asked if she could nip down for a fag. After she had gone I realised almost immediately I’d been scammed and to be honest while I’m annoyed I don’t care that much - she’ll be dead soon the amount of booze and drugs she must have had onboard - slurring and far off look. So yes I got scammed by the dirty whore so I’ve learnt a lesson and post this as a warning to others. Reported to aw as well.

:hi:

STAR-LORD

Hmmm...she looks very familiar.

OP could you check this link, and check the profile pictures in the index? I think it could be the same person...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=129553.0

Offline Bilbao

I’d say yes it’s her and her WhatsApp number indicated her name to be Nina.

STAR-LORD

I’d say yes it’s her and her WhatsApp number indicated her name to be Nina.

Thanks for checking.  :thumbsup: Sorry you got the rug pulled from under your feet in this matter by that trout.  :thumbsdown: Sounds like it's definitely her. I'll link her profile to the previous ones immediately.

Many thanks for the warning, may your next booking be a much better one.  :hi: