Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexiiMixedMegan  (Read 1493 times)

11 review(s) for SexiiMixedMegan (5 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline mrbang123

External Link/Members Only

I’ve tried to see this chick three times now. Each time we have said a time and she has cancelled last minute. 1st time we arranged a time, then when I texted to confirm she said she can’t do the agreed time, fair enough I said next time.

2nd time I called her, she answered gave me time and location. By the time I get outside her hotel, she says she busy and she has to cancel. I heard a guy voice in the background so I’m sure she double booked.

Last time which was 2 weeks ago, I called her early and told her I want to see her at 10pm.. again time agreed and I called her at half 9 to confirm, she says she is going to be busy till about 12am. So she probably cancelled me for a 2 hr booking.

3 times every single time she probably double booked but can’t be sure. I’m sure I’ll probably get horny one day and try her again, hopefully she doesn’t cancel then. But just a heads up guys, she had a tendency to cance so don’t be surprised if she does.

Offline jichael mackson

I've had comms issues with her. Very flaky when it comes to the confirmation stage. Time to move on...

Offline magnetico

Check my review, she confirmed my booking and then "ghosted" me just when I arrived on her street in the suburbs of Romford.  :dash:

Offline iafd222

only doing owo and 'happy ending' according to her current profile. Looks like you would've had only half a service if you'd seen her

Offline Qwerty69

I tried to see her in East London. She confirmed the appointment morning time. Afternoon time when it came to the punt no answer. She then said it's her time of the month

Offline magnetico

I tried to see her in East London. She confirmed the appointment morning time. Afternoon time when it came to the punt no answer. She then said it's her time of the month
Worth creating a new review to set a +1 to her Neg count

DylanPerry

I believe my review encapsulated everything/the full experience RE this WG.
She's a dim ho and thus scheduling issues are not suprising.

She's a weak positive as far as the service is concerned, and no where near as good looking as some make out.
All in all I'd say not worth the 'risk'/bother.

This is of course all in my opinion...

As for the massage/no full service, I actually noticed that while removing her from my (potential revisits) hotlist a couple days ago. Not sure what that's about. Accompanied by no price reduction as said...f that for a laugh if full sex is really no longer on the menu.

Offline mrbang123

I believe my review encapsulated everything/the full experience RE this WG.
She's a dim ho and thus scheduling issues are not suprising.

She's a weak positive as far as the service is concerned, and no where near as good looking as some make out.
All in all I'd say not worth the 'risk'/bother.

This is of course all in my opinion...

As for the massage/no full service, I actually noticed that while removing her from my (potential revisits) hotlist a couple days ago. Not sure what that's about. Accompanied by no price reduction as said...f that for a laugh if full sex is really no longer on the menu.

Yeah after three times she’s put herself out of my HL.