Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Be careful when/where you guys punt!  (Read 1917 times)

Offline K764

Hi all, wanted to share this news article which concerns Derby. Don't want any of us to get caught up in a raid or some investigation!

External Link/Members Only

Be careful where you guys go. Good thing we have this site to avoid problems like this!

Offline mega

Hi all, wanted to share this news article which concerns Derby. Don't want any of us to get caught up in a raid or some investigation!

External Link/Members Only

Be careful where you guys go. Good thing we have this site to avoid problems like this!

I had already flagged this up here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=132392.0 though the local press link gives more details.

The comments on that thread, "A man who visited the London Road brothel in Derby also called police when he became concerned a woman had been trafficked. Good on him. I hope it was someone from here" are more in tune to my thinking than those above. Girls trafficked to the UK and forced into prostitution need protection rather than being seen as a "problem".

Banned reason: No contribution to site and not a punter, touting her own business
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline HailWood

Girls trafficked to the UK and forced into prostitution need protection rather than being seen as a "problem".
+1
Quite apart from the welfare of these poor lasses, trafficking creates a justifiable foundation for anyone to attack the sex industry. As punters it is also in our own interests to help put a stop and report it if we come across it.

Offline gary03

Im ashamed too say had punted at couple of lincoln parlours he ran.both girls seemed eagre & did good service.just shows how careful we should be