Author Topic: Scarlet Storm - Bradford  (Read 1831 times)


3 review(s) for Scarlet_Storm (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline secretjones

External Link/Members Only

a 1hour booking for £100 so VFM
comms were excellent with the usual messages via AW and and requests given which she duly carried out so bang on the money service wise . Rolled up to the given address via e mail on AW and text that i was there and guided into a nice residential area of Bradford which was quiet and discrete . Door was opened and guided into a room fitted out in the garage like a basic bedroom etc . The pictures are 100% accurate bar she has a lot of tattoos and if thats your bag then you may not be impressed .
Money was exchanged and the usual RO , OWO  and she was freshly shaven , various positions tried etc with the floor littered with condoms . Her boobs are fantastic and she does have a thing for nipples lol . She can take control a little if thats your thing and open to suggestion / experimentation . A bit of clock watching was observed and it finished with cim which got spat into the bin . A positive but it was an itch i wanted to scratch after spotting her that i dont think i would repeat as i didnt get into the punt ( could be garage scenario ) so no fault with the SP at all     
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 10:21:43 am by secretjones »

Offline Widescreen

I also have been watching this lady's AW account, I get the feeling she is very near to me, so could be useful, or too dangerous....hmmmm.

I hope the floor littered with condoms was from your visit and not the previous few punters....lol

I love the CIM finish but watching them spit it into a bin....  Just does nothing for me at all.

Cheers for the review though, I will keep her on my list a while longer.

Offline secretjones

I was slightly underwhelmed tbh lol