Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Saucy MelXX Potters Bar  (Read 515 times)

7 review(s) for SAUCY MELXX (6 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Love a hoop

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/SAUCY+MELXX

Good SP, well reviewed and rightly so.

Good comms, same day punt @ £130 for an hour - thought it was £140 but she put me straight so fair play. Easy to find location near Potters Bar Station, parkimg in Sainsbury's, 90 mins free of charge. Looks like in Cornwall now and says she does 3 months on and 3 months off.

English good enough, quirky character but that appeals to me and she was hot and a great fuck.

Offered and took shower, good size as was bedroom in shared flat. Didnt see other SP but definitely there and entertaining as was asked to be quiet when passing room.

Dressed in see through, giving a hint of what was to come. Great tits and a pretty face, profile pictures pretty representative. Awesome OWO and had to switch to RO to stop the pop. Gorgeous pussy with good size flaps and all smelt and tasted good. Fucked Cowgirl but didn't really do it for me, so fucked her legs akimbo in mish. Popped and cleaned up.

Light massage which was average and some chat. Claimed to love anal and i should try next time. Then asked me to make her come again and fuck her. OWO again and CIM, no swallow.

Would see again