Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stacey Dooley Investigates - The Truth About... Sex, Stags and Prague  (Read 9984 times)

Offline Jimmyredcab

Think you're wasting your time here mh.
Obviously the majority of posters would be happy with the high standards demonstrated by Channel 5

Jay

I watch very little television, mainly SKY news and CNN, however I begrudge paying nearly £150 a year to the BBC to overpay their "stars".    :thumbsdown:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Afternoon gents

If you fancy have a laugh skim through this.
 External Link/Members Only

1) Apparently requests for bareback sex are rife.
2) There's a heartbreaking story of a girl that bought a Louis Vuitton bag and had to pay for it through working.
3) A moral lecture to the mayor of Prague when he tries to suggest designating an area for sex tourism
4) Jeremey Paxman like frustration when the brothel owners won't admit to being scum bags on camera
5) Questioning of the police when they won't arrest people without evidence 
6) Shock at forum sites and the commoditization of women
7)And a weird little narrative when she sheds a tear for our boys who have been pick pocketed.

Just weird and uneducated in every way

You might say that there is no need to watch it now i've listed all the shite, but some of the idiocy that comes out of Dooley's mouth is amazing. 

Any thoughts

HMD

At 25:50 it's obvious she'looking at ISG Forum website, and then describes it as the "Trip Advisor for Sex"  :lol:

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I wouldn't mind Stacey Dooley investigating the contents of my underpants, but lets be honest all these sex documentaries are low rent tabloid fodder.

dilettante

Hope nobody else has already mentioned this but it just occurred to me how ridiculous the assertion made on the program is that some UK punters deliberately choose to have unprotected sex with HIV+ prossies while over there, a sort of "Ugandan roulette", to prove they're macho enough not to care.  Can anyone imagine this in practice? - first of all, who's going to advertise it least of all WGs, it would be illegal for anyone and sure to land a WG in locked up in clink, total bullshit.  Or do they have to sign a disclaimer first to say they knew about it and accept any consequences.

Offline CBPaul

I managed to get about half way through, is it worth watching the other half ?

Yet another utility presenter, young and attractive maybe but otherwise vacuous and devoid of talent. She tries so hard to fit in with the lads and workers but when it comes to the hard truth she can't handle it, pathetic.

But, she says she'd be livid if her boyfriend went to Czech, had unprotected sex with a prossie and then went home an nobbed her. Does that mean he has permission to go to Czech and bang whatever he wants so long as he's covered up  :D

Offline Jerboa

Just like Jodie Marsh Stacey Is a presenter monkey being told by the producers what to say, with no objective approach to her so called Investigation.

jalabad

Just got back from Prague. Spent the evening in the Sexy Sauna Bar . What a place CZk2000 to get in and then the girls charge CZk1600. Classy place, very clean and safe. Great selection of girls who do not hassle you.
I spent an amazing time with a black girl from Belgium  a brunette from Romania and a very sweet thai girl. Not bad for a 50+ guy like me! What a night hope to get back soon. 

Jay-Jay

Perhaps you'd like to save us all the trouble of checking the exchange rates ?

Jay

jcdmj12

Hope nobody else has already mentioned this but it just occurred to me how ridiculous the assertion made on the program is that some UK punters deliberately choose to have unprotected sex with HIV+ prossies while over there, a sort of "Ugandan roulette", to prove they're macho enough not to care.  Can anyone imagine this in practice? - first of all, who's going to advertise it least of all WGs, it would be illegal for anyone and sure to land a WG in locked up in clink, total bullshit.  Or do they have to sign a disclaimer first to say they knew about it and accept any consequences.

Sounds like an urban myth to me.

Offline Steve2

Perhaps you'd like to save us all the trouble of checking the exchange rates ?

Jay

£1 = 72.88 so 1600= about £50

whiterussian

what happened to HMD not heard of him for ages?

Roland D Hay

Stacey Doolaley Investigates... Another pretty little fuckwit fronting a pointless show that is all about her but attracts viewers purely on the basis that the word 'sex' is in the title.