Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carmen Chrysler X - Luton  (Read 751 times)

5 review(s) for Carmen Chrysler X (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline jackscorpio

This girl has one positive review from almost a year ago when she was based in London, but her name came up in a recent thread on the East England board so when her profile reappeared I decided to see her and I'm glad that I did. She takes down her AW profile when she is not working and when I saw her there was a countdown on her profile stating last few days in Luton. I assumed that she would be moving on perhaps back to London but she said that she was returning home for a holiday but she will be back and intends to remain based in Luton.

Profile Link - External Link/Members Only

Price - £90 for 60 mins and all offered services included in the price.

Comms - 07497705073. Initial contact by phone no problems there, she is Hungarian but she speaks good English, pleasant phone manner and sexy voice. Prices and services clearly stated and postcode given to sort out parking. Follow up comms by text on day of punt to get house number - again no problems.

Location - LU1 area of Luton very close to Junction 10 of the M1, about half a mile from the town centre. Free parking available on adjoining roads. The house she is based in opens right out onto the footpath and so isn't very discreet but she rang to say that she would be waiting by the door so there was no hanging around outside. The front door is a bit worse for wear but inside it is ok, double bed mirror and not much else in the bedroom. The only negative aspect of this punt was that the bedroom is ground level and roadside which is fairly offputting as at one point I could hear people having a conversation on the footpath right outside the window. Shower facilities are available but I prefer to shower at home and as I was leaving Carmen was heading for the shower herself which is a good sign. I heard another girls voice and she said that she did share the house with another girl but I didn't press her for further details.

Looks - There are plenty of pictures available on this thread : //www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=147193.msg1920238#msg1920238
The pictures are accurate and her stated age of 28 is about right. She answered the door in a matching 2 piece and stockings as requested and looked amazing. Long dark hair, nicely made up face, slim body, cracking pert arse and lovely tanned soft skin. Her breasts are quite small but with big brown nipples which are nice and responsive. I'm not a foot fetish man but I did notice her feet were very sexy in black stockings, small but shapely with red nail varnish. She had a pleasant look on her face throughout and that helped put me at ease and I found her to be very friendly and accommodating.

Meeting - Once inside the paperwork was quickly dealt with and we began with French kissing. This was nice but not very deep mostly lips with the occasional bit of tongue. We slowly stripped off during this before beginning with 69. Carmen began OWO while I licked her completely shaven pussy which smelt and tasted fresh. I began light fingering which she didn't mind but she asked me not to go too deep. After a while she put on the condom and got on top, starting slowly and grinding before upping the ante and after a few minutes she was literally jackhammering me into the bed.Soon I could take no more and filled the condom. Carmen cleaned me up and we resumed slow kissing and caressing. While recovering she gave me a pretty decent quite firm back and shoulder massage. She was chatty and friendly during the entire hour and soon I was ready to go again. She resumed OWO and this was very good alternating shallow and deep, lizard licks to the head and some ball sucking too. She carried on this for about 10-15 mins without any complaints before we began missionary. She seemed to be getting into it and I had her in the squashed position with her legs over my shoulders allowing for deep fast strokes. She began moaning which didn't sound overly fake and we continued french kissing in this position for a few minutes. I am like a sprinter for the first pop and a marathon runner for the second (how I wish it was the other way round) and knew I would be unlikely to come a second time so I asked her to resume OWO as I knew time would soon be up. She did her best sucking, licking and wanking me until time was up but unfortunately there was no second pop so I'm not sure if she does CIM but other posters think she might be open to the possibility even though its not listed on her profile.

Carmen never struck me as a clockwatcher and was enthusiastic and friendly throughout. She is great looking, good value and works hard to make sure you enjoy yourself. I get the impression that she would make an excellent regular, but unfortunately I punt so infrequently that I try to see new girls each time but I would like to see her again and have no hesitation in recommending her.

Offline 8a8ylon

ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=147193.msg1920238#msg1920238