Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bella 4U xxx - Bounds Green  (Read 3304 times)

4 review(s) for Bella 4U xxx (1 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by kefcseries]
2 review(s) for BELLA DONNA XXX (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by kefcseries]
8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6999117) (3 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7504235) (3 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline kefcseries

External Link/Members Only

30 mins £50

Very late night, almost 2am but thought I'd try my luck and see if there were any night owl WG's around. Messaged Bella and she replied, location/availability confirmed and I was at her doorstep 30 mins later.

Terraced house close to Bounds Green tube station, as this was the small hours not a soul in sight. Called when I was on the doorstep and she came to let me in. As I walked through to the bedroom caught sight of External Link/Members Only who I've vowed never to visit again. Unsurprisingly she was on her phone texting away  :rolleyes:

Paid up and Bella disappeared for more than a few minutes, returned and she told me she'd been powdering her nose. Didn't bother me but take note if you're the type of punter who doesn't want to be around that kind of thing. Definite party girl, possibly why she charges less than her flatmate.

Either way she's a much better punt than Black Diamond, whatever she was on turned her into a proper little fuck bunny. We went at it hard and fast, memorable moment was when she grabbed the bottle of lube, oiled up her tits and started External Link/Members Only me with that impressive rack. Any other day this would have had me busting nut like a fire hydrant but that night I wanted another piece of her so I held it down, got another condom and pounded her until I was finished.

This was a much better punt than the first time I saw her, only problem is this girl changes profiles like I eat hot dinners (current profile will probably be gone by the time I post this  :D) and she moves around a lot. Either way I'll probably be looking her up again in the future.

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Online tantraman

Thanks for this review and your earlier one, kefcseries :hi:

Bella's local to me, and defo doable :blush: ... can't go wrong, methinks, at £50 for 30mins.

:drinks:

Offline kefcseries

Thanks for this review and your earlier one, kefcseries :hi:

Bella's local to me, and defo doable :blush: ... can't go wrong, methinks, at £50 for 30mins.

:drinks:

No worries. Forgot to mention it was OW and there wasn't any FK/DFK going on. I'd class her as a "fuck buddy" experience, she probably just enjoys having sex while being hopped up  :D

Offline kefcseries

External Link/Members Only

Saw her again since she popped up recently - the girl of 1000 profiles  :D

Sharing a house/flat in Enfield with this girl: External Link/Members Only

Had a good 30 min session @ £50 so the price currently showing on AW is wrong.

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 23, 2019, 12:11:59 pm by kefcseries »

Offline Xtro

« Last Edit: March 23, 2019, 02:48:16 pm by Xtro »

Offline Grandslam

I've always fancied giving this one a go. Does she DFK? Thanks in advance.

Offline kefcseries

I've always fancied giving this one a go. Does she DFK? Thanks in advance.

I'm not one for dfk generally so never have with Bellla. Don't recall reading any other reports of her dfk with other punters either.