Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFTT - Outcall London GorgeousBella04  (Read 1771 times)

9 review(s) for TEENCANDYCHANEL (4 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline Bilbao

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

After a couple of awful incalls locally, arranged this RB in London....Not many reviews on AW and couldnt find her on here, so TOFTT

Overview: 2hr outcall from an RB in central london - one of 40+ replies and I definitely picked well....

Price: RB at reduced rate compared to published rate
location: Central London outcall to my Hotel, though she told me she also covers areas around Essex

Comms: Brief response to RB, followed by Excellent communications before and on the day of the meeting via Whatsapp

Services: FK, Light DFK (some tongues), OWO, partial DT (though she admitted she cant take it deep lol), RO, toys on her, Protected Mish, Doggy, CG, fingers,  COB.

Girl: Exactly per her pictures, age is accurate, smoker which may bother some, extremely tight firm body with not an ounce of fat, really good firm arse and beautiful tight pretty pussy, which was clean and tasted wonderful. Long dark hair extensions which looked good on her and she told met at the start she was wearing it. Boobs were perky and had responsive small nipples which went hard when sucked and played with

Meeting: Arrived within 15 mins of agreed time and had told me she would be a little late as she was shopping, so was all cool. Hug and kiss on arrival and as it was quite warm and she'd been on the tube she asked if she could shower and change into sexier outfit. Poured us some fizz and she came out looking smoking hot in stockings, short tight skirt, and tight fitting top with a sexy bra. Kissed and gently breathed on her neck and kissed it which she loves, could sense breathing from her and noises she made told me she enjoyed that. Broke of after a moment and moved to the bed, removed her top and bra and got to play with her beautiful boobs. She layed back, spread her legs and I pulled her panties down to reveal that wonderful tight little pussy. Went down on it kissing her thighs and her pussy, then really went to town on her clit and pussy for maybe 15 mins or so, inserting a finger as well. She said she loved it and orgasmed a couple of times, can only assume it was real, she did genuinely seem to enjoy it. She then pulled off my underpants and took me in her mouth starting off between my legs and looking straight at me as she sucked the head. She took direction well and moved to the position i like best when being sucked. She couldnt take it very deep, gagging when she tried to deep throat, but boy was she enthusiastic. We then rubbered up and started off with her on top of me in CG, fuck me was she tight!! The sight of her body on top of me and sucking those tits while i fucked her will remain for some time. She then suggested we change position and moved to doggy. Now I dont usually enjoy doggy that much, but her arse is awesome, and the sight of my cock slipping in and out of her pussy really slowly and really deep and hearing her moan as telling me she loved my big cock in her just made me really hard..... I knew I wouldn't last too much longer so we moved to mish and she wet her thumbs and tweeked my nips while i fucked her slow and deep. Couldn't hold on for long with that amount of sensation and exploded inside her..... cleaned up, relaxed a bit and sat and had a drink and chatted and then she asked if she could nip for a smoke - which I was cool with, I know some might be annoyed, but i had booked a relaxed 2hr session knowing i'd pop only twice and was after the holistic experience rather than as many shags for my buck...

Round two consisted of much the same, sucking on my cock and me tonguing her pussy again and some fucking. We did get her vibro bullet out and used that on her which she loved - she sucked my cock while toying herself and with me doing it to her and her rubbing it on me too, all good filthy fun. she tried to get me to cim, valiant effort for some time, but the old boy wasnt having any of it, just one of those things so in the end she played with herself which was fucking awesome to look at and I managed to jerk off all over her tits....great stuff.

So that was that, two hours flew by, she showered, bit of chi-chat and away she went. She is away for a week or so I think she said, but I would gladly see her again.....

Summary:
Fit, attractive, genuine, friendly, sexy and enthusiastic young girl that delivers in spades.

Would i return:
Yes I would definitely do the same thing again!

:hi:

Offline DipsyDoodle

Nice one, and thanks for TOFTT.

Offline recycler

what a stunner, according to her profile she works out of Nationwide BS all over the place. I am off there now I really need to make a deposit :)