Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss_Lennox - Bristol Bradley Stoke  (Read 600 times)

7 review(s) for Miss_Lennox (2 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline flintstone

External Link/Members Only

Note: Was debating between Neutral or Negative, I decided on Negative in the end due to some service quality.  I didn't bother asking for the 100% satisfaction or your money back statement on her profile.

Booking:  Easy via txt.  £100 one hour, only £20 more than 30 mins so seemed obvious choice.

Girl: Pleasant, chatty with a bit of sense of humour.  Had Irish accent, said she has stayed in Ireland for a bit.  I even doubted if she is Polish.

Location:  Short walk from large supermarket in Bradley Stoke, so plenty of place to park.  The apartment was clean, good shower etc.

Punt:  Massage, not the best but nice to get into the mood.  Bit of blow job then some action.  Kept saying I was big and I'm not, just average.  She was plenty large enough for me.. so bit off putting.  Maybe she thinks it is a turn on?   Anyone, sort of went downhill, give her a little spank on her arse and was told no, she will give spanking but doesn't receive.  I was sure it was on her likes but thought ok maybe I am mistaken. (NOTE: checked later and again before this review and is on her likes). Just found it a bit unfulfilling so thought would get back to blowjob with some hand relief.  So ready to cum and told her to get ready to take it in her mouth (which she has CIM on her likes - ok at discretion).  As I started to explode she pulled away quickly (cum dodging), I surprised myself with how much I exploded and as pulled away some was on her face and in her hair, so sort of fun in a way. 

It was now about 35 mins in and had a brief rest after first pop.  She was trying to direct me to the shower.  I mentioned I've still got a bit of time left and she commented that I was greedy.  She seemed even more lazy after this.  As her hand job skills were quite good, I opted for more of that to get second pop done.  To get a bit in the mood I asked her for any toys to play with her but her response was no batteries, died a while ago.  Useless excuse, she was just lazy.. also, she has toys on her likes.

If there is any positives to the punt, she does have quite good hand job skills and to some credit she was laughing when I exploded about how much there was.  She also didn't go into a sulk about being in her hair that some girls do. 

vw

thanks for the review of this venomous prossie, her stinking ttitude on UKE probably put most punters off that are there.

It bad she still advertises services that are not available

Her at her worst and very insightful can be found here in the subsequent replies

She has another account in case anyone looked at that, i hope she doesnt respond but wont hold my breath

Offline Cunning Punt

It's always worth casting an eye over review threads. Her dreadful attitude and the links to the infamous UKE thread were linked in previous reviews of her.

Therefore, it's not surprising that she has a dreadful attitude during punts.

Thanks for the review because it is further confirmation and should help ram home the message to other punters to avoid her.