Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese Therapy Health Centre - Shanklin, IOW  (Read 570 times)

Callisto

AKA Dr Shen: External Link/Members Only

I visited earlier during a quick IOW trip, but it was so brief I don't think a full review is merited.  It's on reasonably-busy George St, so entrance not very discreet.  I don't know the name of the girl I saw, but my sense is she is there daily.  Late 30s I'd guess, Chinese, size 8, pretty but with wonky teeth.  Smelt wonderful.  Dressed in a low-cut red top and ankle-length skirt.  £30 for 30 mins, agreed with her in reception (a Chinese guy was also knocking about).  Seemed like a clean place, with unusually large massage room and wide table.  The massage was odd - some ultra-sensual inside-thigh strokes, some legit stuff, some ultra-sensual inside-thigh strokes, some legit stuff.  I had my hand on her arse at one point and she didn't seem to mind.  15 mins in she asked about extras but for once my dick wasn't doing the thinking, and I passed up.  No prices discussed.  I was only in the mood for the tease, really.  She let me out a back door, which comes back down a side alley onto George St, which was a welcome touch. 

Offline houseboot

This is good to know.

IoW should be in South East though.

Callisto

Fair enough.  I see it has been moved.